HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geissele HK416/MR556 Rail Order List

54K views 171 replies 78 participants last post by  allhkparts.comNV 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: 11.21.2012

If anyone else would like to order a Geissele HK416/MR556 Modular Rail, please place any orders through their website moving forward. Please note, Bill said there maybe a price increase moving forward this December.

Super Modular Rail HK 416/MR 556

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hi Guys,

Chatted with Bill and he's got all his rail machines cranking on multiple DoD contract orders for HK416 rails. Again, he apologizes for the wait, but contracts take precedence. He's already out of the initial 15" AR rail batch, but said he should have 416 overruns from these current orders. In several weeks they will have a good idea of how many 10.5" rails they will have. And after these it will be a couple weeks for the 14.5" rails.

SO, I'm starting a list for him and it'll be a first post, first serve until he's out of rails again.

In case you aren't familiar with the new Geissele Automatic rail system developed for the HK416 for U.S. SF, then click here to preview.

RAIL OPTIONS:
- 14.5" modular rail system. Price: $375
- 10.5" modular rail system. Price: $350
- Blemished rail systems (these could have messed up laser marking, maybe a cross bolt's detent screw being messed up, etc). You can inquire when they contact you). Price $250
- Color options are only Black or Sand Matte.

DIRECTIVES:
1) Post which rail size and color you want.
2) PM me your full name, phone # and email.
3) I'll submit the list in a few weeks
4) Once they have fulfilled military orders, they will contact you to let you know that they have a rail ready for you. You can arrange payment with them.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to restrictions with ITAR, shipping requests for out of US will not be possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Tommy

See less See more
#59 · (Edited)
One 10.4 Black non blem please. Thanks!

PM inbound.

#61 ·
Cool fellas. Updated list is going out this morning. I wish I can say when they will contact you, but since they have other contracts coming in without notice, they've told me they will eventually get these in your hands and Bill thanks you for your patients.

#62 ·
Its all good man. If there is one thing us HK addicts know how to do, its wait for quality! Thanks for running point on this.

#65 ·
Ashley from GA called me today. Very nice and set up payment and contact info. Thanks again FF for setting this up and making it so easy! Cant wait!

#67 ·
Fellas, Ashley just called me and my rail is in the mail! Completely did not expect that today! Fantastic! I ended up going with a blem bc the only issue with it is the fact that 2 rail numbers are lightly painted on the top. It is right where the sights will go so I could care less!

Thanks again to ForFreedom for coordinating this deal! Pics posted soon once the upper is in hand!

#78 ·
Tater, I should have known you were a rivet-head from the location you listed. ;) I used to DJ industrial music in a former life.
Ha ha! Yes I am. The scene was pretty big where I grew up and I just kind of fell into it. I have branched out and listen to all kinds of tunes, but I still have my favorite old stuff in rotation!

I guess I am just a sucker for German engineering of all kinds! Now all I need is my upper and I can put this kind of German goodness together!

#84 ·
PM inbound.

#90 ·
ftbear, I'll put your order on the list. I've been told that the orders that were placed the weeks prior are being taken care of. So you may have to wait a little while, but once I get word on the next production schedule, you'll be one of the first for that batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.