HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geissele HK416/MR556 Rail Order List

54K views 171 replies 78 participants last post by  allhkparts.comNV 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: 11.21.2012

If anyone else would like to order a Geissele HK416/MR556 Modular Rail, please place any orders through their website moving forward. Please note, Bill said there maybe a price increase moving forward this December.

Super Modular Rail HK 416/MR 556

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hi Guys,

Chatted with Bill and he's got all his rail machines cranking on multiple DoD contract orders for HK416 rails. Again, he apologizes for the wait, but contracts take precedence. He's already out of the initial 15" AR rail batch, but said he should have 416 overruns from these current orders. In several weeks they will have a good idea of how many 10.5" rails they will have. And after these it will be a couple weeks for the 14.5" rails.

SO, I'm starting a list for him and it'll be a first post, first serve until he's out of rails again.

In case you aren't familiar with the new Geissele Automatic rail system developed for the HK416 for U.S. SF, then click here to preview.

RAIL OPTIONS:
- 14.5" modular rail system. Price: $375
- 10.5" modular rail system. Price: $350
- Blemished rail systems (these could have messed up laser marking, maybe a cross bolt's detent screw being messed up, etc). You can inquire when they contact you). Price $250
- Color options are only Black or Sand Matte.

DIRECTIVES:
1) Post which rail size and color you want.
2) PM me your full name, phone # and email.
3) I'll submit the list in a few weeks
4) Once they have fulfilled military orders, they will contact you to let you know that they have a rail ready for you. You can arrange payment with them.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to restrictions with ITAR, shipping requests for out of US will not be possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Tommy

See less See more
#17 ·
Hello all,
Is there any weight reduction in these over the stock rail? Is the major selling point that it is slightly longer then the stock rail? I want to jump on the bandwagon here, but I am not fully seeing what this item provides over the stock rail. Is it basically the slight extension for roughly the same weight?

#18 ·
Reading the link from the first post gives you a good idea of what else it has to offer.

The 10.5 rail is about the same weight as the stock 9" rail, so yes there is a gain. Another major selling point is the modularity, no need for rails where you don't want them, this also gives a smaller circumference making it easier to grip the entire rail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.