+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MR762 Spare Parts

Default MR762 Spare Parts

I have seen that Centermass has spare pistons, piston rod assembly, and firing pins for the MR762... I have not seen bolts, extractors, ejectors, or other small parts available. Does anyone know if these are available anywhere, or any plans to make these available?

same question: What spare parts do you guys have sitting on the shelf "just incase" ??

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

For my MR556, which does home defense duty, I have an extra bolt and firing pin safety spring just in case. Also have extra AR extractors that are compatible. That's about it. Nothing extra for the MR762. It's just a long range fun gun for me. If it breaks it's not a huge deal if it takes me a couple days/ a week to get it up and running. It's not like I'm using it for overwatch for my fellow zoomies on a daily basis.

I subscribe to the always have an identical backup pistol/rifle as a spare, so I'm not real concerned about if a part were to break at the range, since I would just throw the back up SR-15 configured identically into the game until I could get the MR556 up and running again. Others will give you a long list of "must have" parts. Decide for yourself what you really need to have based on your life and use.
    My mission: To convert every HK USP, HK45, and HK45 Compact shooter on the planet to Variant 9. It will serve as a stop gap until all realize the clear superiority of the P30LS 9mm!

Your right inline with what I wanted. Spare bolt, firing pin, and springs. (I was surprised how much the spare bolt assy costs). I am still sourcing my parts as they are a little tricky to find.
    Thanks for the response!

+ Reply to Thread

Links