HKPRO Forums banner

Loudoun, Virginia 10k Trail Run

10K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  jose.m.carvajal 
#1 ·
I'm hoping that some folks will see fit to either participate, donate or even auction off some spectacular HK Hotness for the Loudon 10K Trail Run in support of the Boulder Crest Retreat for Wounded Warriors in Bluemont, Virginia. HK is a corporate sponsor of the program. Hit me up if you have some ideas or something to auction...

Race Flyer: Click Here
Sponsorship Flyer: Click Here
Boulder Crest Brochure: Click Here

#3 ·
Done SudS. Great idea!

I have arranged with HK Inc. leadership for a key HK Staff and G3Kurz lead
tour (a combined 87+ years of time at HK) of the Gray Room in Ashburn
Virginia on Friday 6 December 2013 from 1-3PM for anyone who donates $250 or more to the event.
ALL OF THE PROCEEDS go direct to Boulder Crest.

This is the first time a "public" tour of the Gray Room has been conducted.

$250 gets you and your camera into the Gray Room with a detailed hands-on
expert guided tour of the history of the HK product line, past and present, as well as a chance to ask
those nagging questions you can't get answers to elsewhere. HK Inc's President and Managers of Creatives
Services and Training departments will be on hand for this unique event.

We will also post your names on the race web site. Guests who pay $250 are welcome to
join you but the funds must be donated up front. This is limited to the
first 25 members/guests that respond and send their checks.

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE by pledging your support!

I will PM those who pledge on HKPro the details on where to send their
donation for this special first time public Gray Room access. DO NOT send it to the normal
sponsorship PO Box listed in the documents posted by StraightGrain.

Corporate donations are warmly welcomed and may be made direct to the
“Sponsorship” link in the first post above.

Give a little to support those who have given so much!

THANKS HKPRO Members!

Jim Schatz (G3Kurz)
Race Founder & Director
Loudoun 10K Trail Race for Boulder Crest Retreat

#5 ·
I'm down. Where do I send my money since throwing my debit card at my iPhone is not working.

#8 ·
WOW! These 25 spots are going FAST! Don't delay.

Those wishing to participate should.

1. Make their check out to "Loudoun Road Runners".
2. On the memo line write "2013 10K Trail Run/HKPro".
3. Mail it to:
LVT Inc.
Attn: Jim Schatz (personal)
P.O. Box 789
Purcellville, VA 20134
4. Include your contact info (address, cell #, email address).

The first 25 checks rec'd will be the tour group for Friday 6 December 1-3PM. Limited space so 25 is max.

I am planning an early meet-and-greet lunch gathering (dutch treat) in the area prior to the tour for those interested. More details to follow for those who sign up.

Thanks again!

G3Kurz

#13 ·
The wife is in charge of the cooking, when she's out of town it's normally ramen for lunch and kraft blue box for dinner. We just got married so not much expendable cash and most of what we do have goes into ammo and our fund to get her a pistol. Currently our entire armory is an AR and my USP.

#17 ·
Don't forget, even if you can't afford to contribute that much, doesn't mean you can't contribute at all!

There are about 300 or so people logged in when I wrote this, if everybody donated just $10 (most of us can live without the Starbucks for 2 days), thats 3 grand right there!

Small amounts add up fast...

#18 ·
Still room to get in on a once in a lifetime private tour of the HK Inc Gray Room, and help out a worthy charity at the same time.
See the instructions above.
Thanks to those HKPro members who have already joined the tour or have made a generous donation to the effort!!!
G3Kurz

#20 ·
Okay, sorry Kurz, I just got REALLY excited like Homer Simpson in the Land of Chocolate, and now pumped up on adrenaline.

Saw where to send the check to along with the information, it will be going out tomorrow morning.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.