Closed Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: HKPRO HK45 Pistol Update

Merchant of Death (Admin)

I'd love for the next gun to be the 45C. I just do not see how it will be priced at any great advantage. Sure, we'd get the logo and some cool stuff, but... I think it is important to have a screamingly good deal. The bar was set pretty high on the first run. Of course, if the exchange rate gets all wobbly, the cash dynamic could change in a heartbeat.
    "Crushing the bejeezus out of targets since 1968!"

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Posting Rules.

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join NFATCA.

You can count me in on the next group buy. That's the excuse I need to fork over the cash for an HK long arm.

The engraving looks awesome, btw! Congrats and good luck!

Very Senior Member

SG....that engraved slide it awesome!!!.....U deserve yours free for the legwork to get a deal like this done !!!!

Well, sitting in Canada......reading about all the joy you guys will have by Christmas really sucks!!!

Hope everyones new presents get there in time and someone starts a "flaunt your custom HKPRo HK45 to the losers in Canada that can't have one" picture post ! ! !

Very Senior Member

I missed the first run...(really wanted that HK45) so I've been hopeful for another HK45...seems like a lot folks missed out. Straightgrain... if enough folks wanted an HK45 again, maybe that could be the third go around??  Also I would love a 45C. The pricing was so sweet the first go around..3mags,meps,etc. (that engraving is pretty sweet!) I would be very curious to see pricing on a mr556. I never thought I would get into the HK long gun world until I satisfy my HK pistol fix. Around what time next year will this next one go down??

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Just an idea, and a little late. But video documentary on making of these / a tour of the manufacturing plant. As just a way to help them with PR and a little more prof of how far they go to help out loyal costumers.

+1 for MR762, as I already have both the MR556 and HK45c.
    Ted Nugent on deer hunting.

He was being interviewed by a British journalist. The journalist asked,"What do you think the last thought is in the head of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, `Are you my friend? Or is it, Are you the one who killed my brother?'"

Nugent replied, "They aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away.' They are very much like the French in that way

Leather Fiend

fwiw it is my understanding that hospitals need to be posted with a 30.06 sign to bar CHL carry here in Texas.

But regardless best wishes for the treatment.
    "a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd."

Merchant of Death (Admin)

@Carrots,
    You are right for a hospital. But since MDACC is both a hospital and a university premises, *all* of the entrances are properly marked, even though they don't need to with being a school!
    Texas Firearm Prohibited Places
    1. Public or private schools, school sponsored activities, school vehicles, unless permitted in writing or by written regulations.
    2. Premises of public polling place on day of voting or early voting.
    3. Government court or court offices, unless permitted in writing or by written regulations.
    4. At a racetrack (and possibly on racetrack parking lot).
    5. In a secured area of an airport (except when in checked baggage).
    6. Within 1,000 feet of place of execution if you have received notice it is prohibited (except while driving on public road or while at home or work).

Texas CHL Prohibited Places

1. On premises of 51% establishments.
    2. On premises of high school, collegiate or professional sporting event.
    3. On premises of a correctional facility.
    4. On premises of hospital or nursing home, without proper authorization, if proper notice is given.
    5. In an amusement park, if proper notice is given.
    6. On premises of established place of worship, if proper notice is given, or you have received actual verbal notice.
    7. At any meeting of a government entity, if proper notice is given.
    "Crushing the bejeezus out of targets since 1968!"

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up: