HKPRO Forums banner

P30, P30L, HK45, HK45c PIC THREAD!

549K views 1K replies 389 participants last post by  Rusty_Carbine 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have not seen a tread highlighting the trio yet, and I love the glamour shots. Here is a few I took, show me yours.

I took these picks before testing some defense ammo on the backyard range:
Win Ranger- Had the deepest penetration, and stayed 80% intact, with wicked talons.
Corbon Powerball- This round decentagrated 2nd deepest penetration.
Hydrashok- Stayed 50% intact, with least amount of penetration.

All rounds fired from 8 feet, from HK45.

See less See more
#802 · (Edited)

I picked this up a few days ago. Brand new, German production, LE version (factory night sights and 3 mags)... All for for less than what i'm seeing the new US made non-LE version selling for. I practically stole it! Now my HK45CT won't get lonely! :biggrin:

Reactions: P30
#811 ·
Went full retard this month... HK45T German made w/VP9 texture, HK45 RAL8000, HK45 Lipsey’s FDE, and a P30SK .... Airsoft gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Airsoft gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Starting pistol
oops...

#818 ·
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Airsoft gun

hk45, hk45ct, usp45ct, p30L, p30, p30sk

#822 ·
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Thought I was over my childish HK45/HK45c addiction.... But missing out on things in life can have a severe physiological impact, lol. I've always wished I was privy to the HK45c Group buy back in 12'/13'...P7's and limited USP's. So, even though the RAL8000 PRo Edition isn't exactly exclusive anymore with the introduction of the cerekoted HK45c, I was still stoked to grab this unmolested HK45c, from toosixy. I only wish I had two,so that I might shoot one... I need to venture to other platforms though....

Reactions: JonFrost
#824 ·
View attachment 210864 Thought I was over my childish HK45/HK45c addiction.... But missing out on things in life can have a severe physiological impact, lol. I've always wished I was privy to the HK45c Group buy back in 12'/13'...P7's and limited USP's. So, even though the RAL8000 PRo Edition isn't exactly exclusive anymore with the introduction of the cerekoted HK45c, I was still stoked to grab this unmolested HK45c, from toosixy. I only wish I had two,so that I might shoot one... I need to venture to other platforms though....
Nice acquisition--- we are all childish when it comes to HK--- like a kid in a toy store!!! :biggrin:

Tony

#841 ·
great photos^^^^^^^

#845 ·
Beautiful stag specimen