HKPRO Forums banner

P7 Official Pic Thread!

338K views 1K replies 341 participants last post by  Condition0 
#1 ·
Well, I have not seen a pic thread highlighting the beauty of the P7. So lets get the pics flowing and give the current and future P7 owners something to look at. :D

So lets see the P7...

PSP
P80
P7M7
P7M8
P7M13
P7M10
P7K3

Might as well get all the great pics in one place. :p

See less See more
#716 ·
Thanks for sharing the photos. Did you get an explanation of how the two pistols wound up with the same serial number?

#717 ·
The A10s were submitted first to the XM9 trials and had been taken from the P7 production serial numbers at the time they were produced.

The A13 had been the ultimate goal for the trials, but I believe the A10s were submitted first simply to meet a deadline set by the US government (a minimum of 10 rounds was also a requirement, hence the longer magazines).

The serial numbers are the same because the A13s were meant to directly replace the A10s which had already been officially entered into the trials.

That's how I understand it at least.

The A10 was cobbled together to meet the deadline (let's face it, it's a rather odd looking P7 compared to the A13/M13), and later swapped out for the A13, which had been the planned submission all along, but hadn't been finished in time.

If the serial numbers were all the same, it would have been like the A10s had never been there.

A10s and A13s were later sold on the German market after the trials were unsuccessful for HK, and unfortunately most didn't think to buy a matching pair.

#721 · (Edited)
Night table Pocket dump...
This came to me from one of our trusted members as an unused p7 that was yet to be assigned when they moved to a higher capacity weapon. It is beautiful and I love it's "tattoo" (mill mark)
Nightstand Pocket dump
-P7M8 German Police trade-in with milled out police insignia
-Alessi CSC-S custom holster
-Chris Reeve Mnandi folder
-Rolex "Hulk" Sub
-IM Corona lighter
-Sig P938 ankle backup

-Mick

#730 ·
Brothers and Sisters... Christmas has got me in a giving mood, so I'd like to pay it forward with this "as New" Don Hume P7 OWB Leather slide holster to someone who needs it.... 1st come, 1st serve! All are welcome, Mods too!
The only prereq I would ask is that it goes to someone who, like me, wears a P7 as their EDC, and not just a safe queen. If this is you, just reply with "I WANT IT!" and contact me via PM or email for shipping..
Wishing all an HK Christmas and a P7 New Year!
Love and Respect to all my HKP Brothers and Sisters!
Mick

#733 ·
I WANT IT! PM on the way...

#738 ·
...agree

[emoji35]

#744 ·
Thank you Mick! This little fella will be riding in it.

Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

Finger Trigger Starting pistol

#747 ·
Got the holster Mick, thank you!

#749 ·
It’s a stable rig. Pistol rides high and I actually like that. I’ve always carried concealed so this definitely feels different. It’s the only OWB I have for this pistol.

#751 · (Edited)
Here's my P7, bought in March, 1981. I was told at the time that the pistol was brought into Canada by the RCMP, who were considering a new firearm at the time. No way to verify that story. I'd be curious to know if anyone in Canada has a P7 with a lower serial number. The magazines that came with the gun are both dated HJ (1979), the Nill grips are a later addition.

Attachments

#752 ·
Very nice P7.