Is the Kentucky Area dead? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is the Kentucky Area dead?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If anyone has MG's that would be a great time to bring them out! I'll pay your range fee if you do!
    HK's are like Glocks, but for men. Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

that sounds great! i have a USP .45, USC/UMP, SP5k, mp5 RS and a 53 clone that ill bring. I have a 51 and a 91 that are out at the shop, maybe they get done in time? All of the roller lock goodness!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassstalker View Post
    that sounds great! i have a USP .45, USC/UMP, SP5k, mp5 RS and a 53 clone that ill bring. I have a 51 and a 91 that are out at the shop, maybe they get done in time? All of the roller lock goodness!
    You have me beat on the roller lock goodness! I have 0 lol. Still debating on what to buy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

be careful when you do get one: once you feed it, it’ll multiply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Howdy. NKY here. May make the creek this year, may not. Sorry, no full autos to play with....

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey guys! we are meeting at 2pm tomorrow at buds-- if you didn’t get a personal invite from me please don’t feel like you wouldn’t be welcomed. more the merrier!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm been looking to buy a p7. My only option seems to be out of state. I wondered if there was anyone near Lexington that has one? I've never got the chance too handle one to make sure I would really want one before I make the purchase. Only if I could find one local for sale... if anyone happens to know where I could find one for a good deal that would even be better!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackedoutHK View Post
    I'm been looking to buy a p7. My only option seems to be out of state. I wondered if there was anyone near Lexington that has one? I've never got the chance too handle one to make sure I would really want one before I make the purchase. Only if I could find one local for sale... if anyone happens to know where I could find one for a good deal that would even be better!

I thought Bud's had one in the case on the left when you first walk in... could be mistaken, but was pretty sure

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Any luck on that P7?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ky_Bourbon View Post

I thought Bud's had one in the case on the left when you first walk in... could be mistaken, but was pretty sure
    I check next time I'm in there. Have a membership and haven't been in a long time!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links