HKPRO Forums banner

B&T USA Suppressors

27K views 86 replies 44 participants last post by  AGG 
#1 ·
In negotiations with B&T USA for handling their suppressor line for HK models.
What models should I carry and do members want?
MP5 3lug?
MP5 SD?
Impulse VA fr USP9SD?
Other HK line?
Thanks,Mike
MM

#67 ·
Transfers have been underway for buyers.
There are few of certain models left as they have been selling per my vendor section and other boards.
If you want something let me know as they have been selling well.
Here is a pick of the QD and the QD compact 3 lugs.
Thanks,Mike

#82 ·
It was a long wait, but I finally got to bring my B&T suppressor home.

Anyone know where I can download a user manual? I'd like to figure out the correct way to disassemble this suppressor. It looks like all I need is a spanner for the front cap, but I'd like to have some documentation on the proper disassembly procedure.

#86 ·
It was a long wait, but I finally got to bring my B&T suppressor home.

Anyone know where I can download a user manual? I'd like to figure out the correct way to disassemble this suppressor. It looks like all I need is a spanner for the front cap, but I'd like to have some documentation on the proper disassembly procedure.
I just want to take a moment to say that that MP5 is a beautiful thing. It makes the B+T look that much better. Nice photo!

#84 · (Edited)
Nice, congrats! I have been waiting to see some of the B&T QD cans in the wild. Looks good on the full size. Interested to hear how it sounds, vs other cans.

Have you tried contacting BT USA for the manual or Tim directly?

I didn't think they were meant to be disassembled, though does that snippet imply you have to send it back to b&t after 250 rds?

Shockwave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.