NYPD Residence Premise License DENIED, APPEAL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NYPD Residence Premise License DENIED, APPEAL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default NYPD Residence Premise License DENIED, APPEAL

Hi All,

Currently waiting to hear back from the NYPD License Division regarding my Appeal of the decision to Disapprove my application. I have 2 misd. arrests that have both been dismissed (ACD) from a few years back. I was denied on the grounds that 'the arrests displayed a lack of willingness and ability to follow the law'. I was hoping to see if anyone can share some insight and if anyone has ever successfully appealed the departments original decision.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by db28 View Post
    Hi All,

Currently waiting to hear back from the NYPD License Division regarding my Appeal of the decision to Disapprove my application. I have 2 misd. arrests that have both been dismissed (ACD) from a few years back. I was denied on the grounds that 'the arrests displayed a lack of willingness and ability to follow the law'. I was hoping to see if anyone can share some insight and if anyone has ever successfully appealed the departments original decision.

Thanks!
    One arrest would likely be able to be forgiven its the "repeat offender" nonsense that likely at least in their eyes didn't help you any. Btw NYC stinks. Better off moving to CT or really anywhere other than NYC

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    One arrest would likely be able to be forgiven its the "repeat offender" nonsense that likely at least in their eyes didn't help you any. Btw NYC stinks. Better off moving to CT or really anywhere other than NYC

I live in CT... DO NOT MOVE HERE. I can't wait to get out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graves14 View Post
    I live in CT... DO NOT MOVE HERE. I can't wait to get out.
    Why so bad? I was debating moving to CT from NY. Their gun laws are far more friendly than NY at least

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

CT has an assault weapons ban. There was mass civil disobedience when it was passed and required owners to register "assault weapons" and scary magazines.

Not sure how much it is enforced, but the state police in the pictures I saw regarding the BS looked like absolute pricks. I'd like to have a word or two with them.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No mags that can hold over 10 rounds, no "scary guns" like AR platforms or pistol caliber carbines at all. The taxes are brutal, the governor seems hell bent on chasing away every large company bringing jobs and money into the state, and for a place with a ton of millionaires condensed in one area we are perpetually broke. Again our lovely governor is stepping in to fix the issue by making pistol permits $400 and making you Lise from and register your cats. I wish I was kidding.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

No mags that can hold over 10 rounds, no "scary guns" like AR platforms or pistol caliber carbines at all. The taxes are brutal, the governor seems hell bent on chasing away every large company bringing jobs and money into the state, and for a place with a ton of millionaires condensed in one area we are perpetually broke. Again our lovely governor is stepping in to fix the issue by making pistol permits $400 and making you Lise from and register your cats. I wish I was kidding.
    Well at least you're allowed suppressors and desert eagles. N.Y. both are verboten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad I left Brooklyn, NY for Texas in 1990.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

In 2015 I turned down a nice job in CT because of the gun laws. My key issue was that certain guns I already own (Like all my ARs) can't be brought into the state so I would have had to sell them. Any state that doesn't honor purchases made before you come to the state doesn't get my tax dollars.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    In 2015 I turned down a nice job in CT because of the gun laws. My key issue was that certain guns I already own (Like all my ARs) can't be brought into the state so I would have had to sell them. Any state that doesn't honor purchases made before you come to the state doesn't get my tax dollars.
    Are the mp5k allowed in CT?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links