+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FFL dealers NE Ohio?

Default FFL dealers NE Ohio?

Good afternoon,

I've been looking for a new FFL to use to receive transfers in NE Ohio, Cleveland (southern) area. The FFL I've used in the past has increased their prices 3 times in the past year and now is $50 per handgun. The other FFL close to me has quoted $40, which isn't much better. Any other Ohioans in the area have a good FFL they use for transfers? Good deals don't seem so great adding on $20 for shipping then another $50 for a transfer fee!

Check out Templar Custom Arms in Windham, Ohio. I think it's $20 for transfers and the owner is a pretty down to earth guy.

Thanks for the reply, sorry I didn't respond quicker. This area forum seemed to have slipped my mind. Was hoping to find something in the Southern Cleveland area (North Royalton, Middleburg Heights, Berea, Strongsville). Couple of local FFLs such as Fin Feather Fur is now $50 for handgun transfers, B&T $40. I'm a grad student so finding "bargains" is helpful.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

I work at Fin Feather Fur and they charge $50.00 for any transfer Pistol Rifle Shotgun or even a Reciever not even 2 years ago before we opend the Cleveland and Canton store it was only 30 bucks
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    HK41A3, HK43A3, HK91A3, HK93A3, HK94A3, HK45, HK45C, HK45CT, VP70Z, P9S 45 COMBAT, P9S 9 COMBAT X 2, USP 45 MATCH, USP 9 COMPACT, USP 45 COMPACT STAINLESS, USP 45 STAINLESS , USP 45 COMPACT TACTICAL, USP 45 TACTICAL, USP 40, USP 40 COMPACT, P30S 40, P7 M10 BLUED, P7 PSP BLUED, P7 PSP HARD CHROME, P2000 9, HK4 22, HK4 GOLD H&R 380/22, P2A1 26.5MM FLARE PISTOL, HK EFL 19MM FLARE GUN,

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

PM incoming to you

Quote Originally Posted by nat91683 View Post
    I work at Fin Feather Fur and they charge $50.00 for any transfer Pistol Rifle Shotgun or even a Reciever not even 2 years ago before we opend the Cleveland and Canton store it was only 30 bucks
    Don't get me wrong, I love fin feather and fur and I bought my first gun at the ashland store. Get all my ammo and supplies there and customer service has always been exceptional. I just like to explore my options when finances get tighter.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

My FFL only charged me 20 bucks cash when he transfered my USPc up here. He is in Mentor though so not on the south side. Credit card is a little more though. PM me if you want his info.
    HK 45 V7 Light LEM BC
    HK MR556 BB
    HK USPc .45 Stainless V7 Light LEM AK
    HK P2000SK V1 Light LEM AG
    HK USP 9mm V7 Match-Light LEM Hybrid BA
    HK P30 9mm V1 Light LEM BD
    PTR-91KF .308

West of Cleveland ( Lorain, Ohio ) Georges Bait & Tackle do transfers for $20

+ Reply to Thread

Links