HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New from PCS it's coming ...

110K views 332 replies 90 participants last post by  RollerLOCKED 
#1 ·
hello all.
As you all probably know we have been working on a weapons platform for about six years on our own. Between patterning submitting paperwork with the ATF and prototyping and going through programmers hell and high water , we have finally made headway in our project here is one picture of our fourth axis CNC machine cutting the first receiver. This is still a work in progress and hope to update photos and information as soon as we can, enjoy.

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Me want.. can I make a suggestion, jeff? Find a good Ceracote company and offer that as an option, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE nitride the barrels or make them so that can easily be done ? Better if you do them all that way yourself in batches, the only way I can get it done is to send barrels to a manufacturer to add to their batch runs. Just found this out with a 7.62 NATO K98 repro sniper project I'm working on

Jeff, will it have a folding stock?

#14 ·
guys is the project coming along I will release more and more information we are milling our own stocks because of different project I'll release more information as we come along l just don't want to put the horse in the cart

#22 ·
I a new to the AR platform, and have heard many great things about ghilliebear. I am interested to be kept abreast about this project. I currently have a P30 in 9mm and full size .45. I do have a LWRC IC and a 6.8 on order. I'm looking at the MR762.

Campy
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.