HKPRO Forums banner

San Diego HKPRO ghilliebear 2000 Dinner Friday July 25th 6 PM Filippi's Pizza Grotto

4K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  hkali 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Boardies,

The HKPRO ghilliebear2000 dinner will take place Friday July 25th 6:00 PM at Filippi's Pizza Grotto, 1747 India Street, San Diego, California 92101 Phone: (619) 232 - 5094
San Diego - Little Italy Location Information

The restaurant does not take reservations. Cost should be less than $20 per person, including soda and non-alcoholic beverages. Alcohol will on a separate tab, which will be paid separately.

Jeff and I have other obligations on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday night, but we can also meet with boardies on Thursday and Sunday evening.

Please either answer in this thread or PM me if you can make it, so I get a head count. I will edit this post to include attendees. I will also post in the California regional forum.

Attendees:
ghilliebear2000
Bru
BitterOldMan

Hope to see you.

See less See more
#6 ·
Ya for sure, you must come wearing only loaded bandoliers, mags, and holsters etc...then tell everyone you are launching a new super hero franchise called "Bullet Man" :biggrin:

#15 ·
Big guy is having the time of his life. Making sure he is eating healthy food at regular intervals and getting plenty of rest. Had three hour lunch with forum member Batman1 today, before preview night. Yesterday, received text from FFL that my VP9 came in, which is my best buy at comic con.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.