HKPRO Forums banner

PCS 9 SD Arrived Home - Great Job Jeff!

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  flybynt 
#1 ·
I picked up my PCS 9 SD and thought I would share some pics with you guys. Jeff built it with a HK German MP5SD kit I sent him. Of course, I am waiting on two stamps on this gun so it's still a work in progress.

Thanks again, Jeff.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I have a TPM Outfitters SD can pending, but it is having accuracy issues and is going back for warranty work. TPM is very responsive and hopefully they can get it taken care of. I didn't realize that their can is smaller than a factory SD. TPM is a skinny 1.5" vs 1.625" of a real SD. I would have thought twice about getting it, but it seemed to have good reviews here.

I called Ralph at RDTS and once he gets me an invoice I'll order one of his.

#4 ·
Oh Wow I have a TPM pending as well.........what kind of accuracy problems are you having? I didn't realize they were smaller either.....They are right up the road north of me reason I decided to go with them they are nice guys I hope they can fix yours as well......

#10 ·
I have an RTDS can that fits my factory SD barrel, but then again he rebuilt my 94 with a factory SD kit so I did not have to ask for anything specific. I was unaware his SD cans came in two thread profiles. I will have to ask him about that the next time I see him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.