HKPRO Forums banner

1st time with my new VP9

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  oceandiving954 
#1 ·
Fellas, wow what a gun. I don't know any 10 dollar range words to describe my first experience with this gun but at 20 feet with first magazine, I hit 3 bulls out of 10 and the other 7 were within 6 inches. At 30 feet I kept all shots in the circle. Very smooth trigger and I can absolutely now understand why all the love. It just feels so nice in the hand. I've been shooting my P2KSK for quite some time and have it mastered, and now I'm on my way to having a well managed VP9. The double edged sword to shooting such a nice firearm is that now I have GAS. "Gear acquisition syndrome." More HK please.

#2 ·
Another one has it bad. :) good more revenue for HK in there troubled financial times. :) Glad to hear you enjoyed shooting HK's premier gateway pistol, let the floodgates open. Pics or it didn't happen.

#7 ·
yeah famous last words. I own one of a few things from different companies, and im very very okay with that. I own 6 HK's. I am not okay with that, i still have more that i need ;)

#13 · (Edited)
Congrats man. I bought a VP9 several months ago & sent it to GGI for a trigger job. Came pack even lighter than I expected. It had a smooth trigger & the internals were nickel boroned (I think that's what they use). I ended up giving it to a lady friend of mine since she wanted one for a long time. So this weekend I'm picking up another one with HD night sights (lightly used - 500rnds) from a forum member & I'll have a VP9 back in the pack once more :D This time around I'll just stick with the stock trigger.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.