USP Combat Competiion 9mm Fit in a USP Full Size Holster?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default USP Combat Competiion 9mm Fit in a USP Full Size Holster?

I am going to have Dale Fricke make a Kydex Gideon Elite OWB holster for my soon to arrive USP Combat Competition 9mm. I realize the CC is built on the full size USP frame but my question is on the front site clearance. Will the Combat Competition fit in a holster made for the USP? I would think so but would like confirmation.

PROFESSIONAL WEB SURFER
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Here's the height of the front sight, measured from the tip to the bottom of the blade (not counting the base).
    USP 9: 4.67mm
    USP 9 Combat Comp: 7.36mm
    HK: Yeah, I've got that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Here's the height of the front sight, measured from the tip to the bottom of the blade (not counting the base).
    USP 9: 4.67mm
    USP 9 Combat Comp: 7.36mm
    Excellent! Many thanks TooSixy. This is the information I need. Once I get the holster in I will post a pic.

DRJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dale made Gideon Elite holsters for my USP 9sd and for my Tactial expert 45. I called and talked with him and and he sent me perfect holsters. I have several Gideon Elite holsters and they are by far my favorite holsters. Dale is a class act and I would highly recomended him. Hope this helps

Doyle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DRJ View Post
    Dale made Gideon Elite holsters for my USP 9sd and for my Tactial expert 45. I called and talked with him and and he sent me perfect holsters. I have several Gideon Elite holsters and they are by far my favorite holsters. Dale is a class act and I would highly recomended him. Hope this helps

Doyle
    Doyle,

Thanks for the reply. I agree on both counts- Dale is a class act and makes great products. I have numerous, Zacks, Archangels and a few Gideon Elites for my Glocks. I just heard back from Dale and am proceeding with the Gideon Elite for my Combat Competition!

• Sponsored Links