HKPRO Forums banner

If HK brings these out in 2015 which do you buy?

• SP5k

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • VP45

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • VP9SK

Votes: 56 31.5%
  • HK 293

Votes: 52 29.2%
  • Both MR Rifles in Factory FDE

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • MR762 20" Barrel

Votes: 16 9.0%

HK 2016 posibilities?

14K views 54 replies 40 participants last post by  Jack_Bauer 
#1 · (Edited)
I think these are the most likely things that we may see. Just a WAG. Which ones would you buy?

#41 ·
Thanks, my collection has taken time. I really love these guns as you can tell. Just tired of waiting. All of these other company's have managed to find a way to get their products here. H&K needs to make some changes. Best idea would be to start manufacturing their products here. It would help their bottom line and my collection.

#51 ·
I really want them to bring the HK293 over so I don't have to spend $2000 on a SL8 and another $2500 on parts and sending it off to get built. I just really need to add a HK G36 to my collection lol. It would be cool if they brought the SP5K over, but if they don't I won't cry. Not a big fan of the VP series of pistols, I'll stick with the USP.

#53 ·
I'd love to see a SP5k, but personally I'd rather get the HK's that are nearly impossible to get and/or clone, in particular the polymer guns like the G36/HK293, UMP, and #1 on my wish list, the MP7. At least with the roller locks there are enough alternatives out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.