HKPRO Forums banner

If HK brings these out in 2015 which do you buy?

• SP5k

Votes: 73 41.0%
  • VP45

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • VP9SK

Votes: 56 31.5%
  • HK 293

Votes: 52 29.2%
  • Both MR Rifles in Factory FDE

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • MR762 20" Barrel

Votes: 16 9.0%

HK 2016 posibilities?

14K views 54 replies 40 participants last post by  Jack_Bauer 
#1 · (Edited)
I think these are the most likely things that we may see. Just a WAG. Which ones would you buy?

#19 ·
I would be most interested in the SP5K but I'm thinking they will most likely be coming out with the VP45 which I am already planning on buying. I've noticed over the years that HK likes to spread out new releases a bit so one doesn't steal sales from the other. Maybe they will announce one at shot and one at the NRA convention.

#29 ·
I'm at the point I don't believe anything from H&K. There are plenty of options for good quality roller locks in the U.S. now. The 293 was my holdout but I have converted my SL8 to G36K (stub fuse). I wouldn't hold my breath for anything good. Just my 2 cents. I waited for the 293 now paided double to have one. I would have gladly gave them my money.

#32 ·
I am patient. Had to start playing Iron Force on my iPad to pass the time. I have hade time to acquire (clones) MP5/sbr 9mm,MP5/10mm full size and k, MP5SD,MKE 33K,2 UMP's 45 40 9mm and a G36k . Nothing cool from HK that didn't take as much or more than the gun cost to modify to coolness. Next purchase will be the MKE 41. If MKE can do it why can't H&K????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.