HKPRO Forums banner

Lowcountry get together

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Johoevasmatrix 
#1 · (Edited)
Would there be an intrest for an HKpro meetNshootNeat. This would be in the Summerville area outside of Charleston SC. My question would be would we like a 100yd range, or 25 yd. I'm thinking doing a shoot from morning till about late afternoon, grab a late lunch and shoot the bull till ??? Any thoughts? Just updated this 2/17/15

#3 ·
Would you welcome your neighbors to the North?[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#5 ·
I am sure my wife and I would be interested given enough planning time. We love that area and have cousins a little west of there. 25 yards is fine for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Alright I'll start to see when range is avaliable. Lets plan on a Saturday shoot. I'm gonna check out a new place on Sunday and if this works out we could have the whole range to ourselves. As of right now 6 is interested in getting this together. Clicker it would be nice to see you again sir.

#9 ·
Currently residing in Atlanta but Charleston or surrounds is probably in our not-too-distant future as we set up for post child - life 2.0. Love to meet some fellow HK lovers and shooters so please keep me in the loop if this happens. Probably will need to get with the good old ATF to file forms allowing me to carry the NFA stuff across state lines but with enough time - sounds like a great time. Matt

#11 ·
Hi Folks new to the forum. I live on Hilton Head, not too far from Charleston. Let me know when you are going to meet so I can try to meet up with you all. Out of work (retired!!) so I have plenty of time to travel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.