Group Buy: KAC MP5-N Suppressors
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Group Buy: KAC MP5-N Suppressors

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Group Buy: KAC MP5-N Suppressors

I am proud to be an active member of this forum, a supporting vendor and a proponent of HK weapons, and enjoy being able to provide support to enhance the HK ownership experience for our members.
    With that said, I've been contacted often over the years by members looking to purchase KAC suppressors for their MP5s. As you all know, those suppressors were discontinued several years ago by KAC, so if you want one, you're left to search the internet for an available used one. Though I was happy that I had been able to acquire mine before production stopped, I still felt it was a shame that they were no longer available for others to purchase and use.
    Well, with my business, FFL, SOT and contacts, I'm in a position to host a group buy and would like to offer it to all of you.

BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front): KAC is willing to produce a final run of MP5-N suppressors, but the minimum order is 50.

-The MP5-N suppressor is designed to fit onto the threaded Navy barrels of the MP5-N, MP5K-N and P9S-N. The thread pitch is 1/2x32.

-Before production can begin, they have to clear the suppressors currently in the production schedule, so this is not something that will occur immediately.

-Price is not firm, as it would depend on the price of the materials at the time of purchase for this run, but an estimate off the last pricing list and adjusted for inflation, I would expect somewhere around $1700 before tax, shipping and NFA transfer fee. If I can pass on savings to you, I will.

-Full payment would be required through me to KAC on the complete order before production would begin.

-I would receive the suppressors from KAC and then coordinate transfer to your FFL/SOT. For those members in North Carolina, I would be able to complete your transfer directly, at a very low fee.

-I am also looking to see if we can substitute some of the MP5-N suppressors for MP5-N 10mm or MP5SD-N suppressors, for those of you interested in those items. No answer at this time, as it will depend on parts availability and interest level.

If you would like to participate in this group buy, simply send me a PM with your request and I'll put you down on the purchase roster below. What I need to get this accomplished are commitments not, "I might be interested in". Once we fill the roster, I'll let everyone know to send payment and once received, will place the order.

Also, if there is anyone interested in any other KAC suppressors, I can add those to the purchase and am confident that I can get those for less than you will find elsewhere.

Getting the "green light" for this was not easy. As you might expect, they are far more concerned with current and future production items than entertaining their HK MP5 fan base, but happily, they are willing to support this last run. So, if you're on the fence about this, go ahead and jump down, as you won't likely have this opportunity again.

Update:

(30 April) I spoke with my KAC Rep today. He was able to get this in front of the company president and here is where we stand. Though we have surpassed the quota of 50 suppressors for the MP5-N, we have not done that with the other two suppressors (MP5SD-N or MP5-N 10mm). In order for this to make business sense for them to produce each of the suppressor types, they need to have orders for at least 50 of each. Since they are excited about the interest we have presented here and want to make this happen, they are reaching out to their biggest dealers to request orders from them. Once they get those responses back, and we find that we have reached the required level, they will forecast a production date and request payment to be sent in.

I can assume that the MP5SD-N will make that cut, but with far fewer requests for the 10mm variant, I could foreseeably expect that it may not make the cut. We'll cross that bridge when the time comes and my hope is that its similarities to the 9mm variant will be so close that we'll be able to get those produced as well.
    As always, when I know more, I'll let you all know. And again, I appreciate your patience.

(16 July) Today I received the final approval for this group buy.
    Pricing is provided below and includes the cost of the individual suppressor, with shipping from KAC to me and me to you or your dealer, sale tax and fees. It does not cover the $200 NFA transfer fee you will have to pay to take ownership, which will be payable by you to the BATFE.

MP5-N (Item # 95181-1), 9mm thread 1/2-32: $1650

MP5SD-N (Item # 94121), 9mm: $1950

MK23 (Item # 94368), .45: $1300

USP Tactical (Item # 97225), .45: $1300

At this time, I am still waiting to see if the 10mm MP5-N suppressor will be available. As soon as I receive the word from KAC that they are ready to receive payment and begin production, I will notify all of you to provide payment. I have no estimate on when that will be at this time, as they still need to make room in their current production line for this, but when I am notified, I will need to collect and provide the funds quickly. There is no need, nor do I desire to receive payment prior to that time.

(24 July) My KAC Rep is requesting that I send him the list of suppressors, so that they can order the materials for the construction and find a place in their current production to fit them in.

What I need now is to solidify these numbers, so if you have committed to buy, please review the list and let me know if I have made any errors. Also, if anyone else would like to join the group buy, this is the time to send me a PM and get on the list. Also, if there are any other KAC suppressors from their current catalog that you are interested in, these can be added as well.

I understand if between now and the time that I ask for payment that there may be a significant life event that forces you to need to pull out of this group buy, but I ask that, within reason, that you keep that to a minimum, so not to throw off the order, delay production or leave me with a box full of suppressors at the end. (example: divorce = acceptable; I blew my suppressor money on another gun purchase = not so much)

There is no need to send me PMs or posts with questions about a timeline to get these either in production or to you. When I know, I will let all of you know. Trust that I am working diligently to get this across the finish line.

If you are not prepared to continue to be patient and would like to be removed from the group buy, just let me know and I'll take you off the list.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

On a somewhat related note, I am also working with KAC for another group buy consisting of reproduction of the MP5 RAS. If I receive the "green light" for that as well, I will present a separate group buy post for those interested.

(12 October) MK23 and USP-T Suppressor production is complete. I have sent payment information to the members listed above for those suppressors via PM. Please send payment as well as confirmation that payment is enroute for the requested amount. I am still awaiting a production timeline on the MP5 series suppressors, but the good news is that a large military contract, which was tie up the majority of the production list has also been completed. Thanks for everyone's patience on this group buy.

(15 January) Pistol suppressor transfers have been approved from KAC to me. If you have purchased one, please check your PM for my email address. I'll need you to provide me a copy of the FFL and SOT for who will be handling the transfer on your end. Once I receive that information and the suppressors themselves, I'll be submitting the Form 3 paperwork.

(27 January) Pistol suppressors have arrived and I have submitted the Form 3 transfers to your dealers.

(10 February) KAC is projecting a production timeline of May for the SMG suppressors, but they may be able to get them done slightly earlier, as they are working to increase their production capability. This projection applies to the completion of production. What will follow will be the filing of the transfer paperwork from them to me, which usually takes 30 to 45 days. So, this means that you can expect me to be looking to collect all funds, which are required before production begins, in April. With payment, I will also need a current copy of the FFL and SOT for where I will be transferring the suppressors in order for you to take ownership.
    So, please use this as a warning order. Not being ready to provide full payment when that time comes, dragging your feet with providing payment or not providing the required documentation will only serve to delay the submission and push the production timeline or result in you being dropped from the group buy.
    Thanks for everyone's continued patience.

(2 June) Finally progress. I just spoke with my new rep at KAC. Long story short, the previous rep is no longer with the company, but progress has been made in his absence. Here is where we stand.
    The good news: MP5-N and MP5SD-N suppressors are currently in production. I'm waiting for a timeline for completion and when the transfer forms will be sent for approval to ship to me.
    The bad news: KAC will not be producing the 10mm/.40 variant. Also, with the departure of the previous rep, they failed to provide the current numbers of suppressors reflected above into what is in production. Instead, they went of an "update" email I had provided at some point last year.
    So, at this point, there are 69 MP5-N and 31 MP5SD-N suppressors in production. In order to get additional suppressors ordered and into production will take a request for a minimum of 50 total (MP5-N and/or MP5SD-N). At this point, we will not be able to reach that point off the current roster, due to the removal of the 10mm/.40 variants. We'll need more member participation. This reorder is estimated to take 5 months from order to form approval shipment to me, so if you are on the tail end of this roster and want to continue to wait, you have a projection.
    What I need now, regardless of where you fall out on the roster, is confirmation from each member on the roster that their request is correct and current. The current production suppressors will be allocated to those in numbered order. Once I go down the roster and run out of available suppressors or members on the roster drop out (for any number of reasons), the remaining members will be put on the reorder list, if the numbers still reach the 50 minimum requirement. If you're not currently on the roster, but would like to join for the new order, please send me a PM.
    For everyone currently on the roster, please send me a PM with your username and confirmation of type and quantity and whether you are still in or out. From there, I will be looking to collect payment in order to provide to KAC. They will not submit the transfer forms until that payment is received. I will provide payment and FFL coordination instructions separately, once the current production order participation is finalized.
    I apologize about the confusion relating to less than the full order going into production, but I was obviously not kept in the loop properly through my previous rep. The current rep is on the ball though.
    I can also order MK23 and USP-T suppressors, without a minimum order requirement, so if anyone is interested, please send me a PM. Pricing is reflected earlier in this post.

Update: 20 June 2016

Below you will find the vetted list for the group buy. If your name was on the original request list, but is absent from this list, then I either ran out of available suppressors, from what KAC produced, or you failed to respond back to my multiple confirmation requests in time. I have attempted to take care of all that were interested in this event. It goes without saying, but if your name is not on the list below, please do not send payment.

What I need at this time is to receive payment and FFL/SOT information. Once I have that, I will be able to pay KAC for the suppressors. They will then process the transfer requests from them to me. Once approved, shipped and received, I will process the transfers to each of you (if you are in NC and want to go directly through me) or through your dealer.

In order to do this, I need the following:

1. Payment, in the form of check or USPS money order, in the amount of the suppressor(s) listed for your name, in the roster below.

-Please make the payment out to “James Williamson” and mail to the following address:

James Williamson
    Teufelshund Tactical
    105 Old Stone
    Jacksonville, NC 28546

-On the memo line, please include your HKPro username

2. A note, with the type and quantity of suppressor you are providing payment for, your HKPro username, your full name and address and your email address.

3. Two copies of the FFL and SOT with which you want me to transfer the suppressor to

-Please ensure that the “premises address” information on the FFL and SOT matches and is correct and that the expiration dates on both documents is current (this is a common error that will delay processing).

-Often, dealers do not want to provide their FFL and SOT to individuals, providing these documents directly instead. I would like to resist this, as it often becomes a game of “he said, she said”, where you think your dealer sent me the information, and I have not received it. If your dealer refuses to provide these documents to you, so that you can provide me the two paper copies of each, as directed above, and will only provide them by email to me (I do not have a fax capability), then you need to ensure that he also provides your HKPro username and full contact information, so that I can link the documents to your order (this is another common error, where the dealer simply sends the documents with a short comment like, “For Joe’s transfer”).

I am able to offer the MP5-N and MP5SD-N suppressors at a slightly lower price than originally quoted. Here is the cost for each:

MP5-N: $1600
    MP5SD-N: $1900
    MK23: 1300
    USP-T: 1300

I appreciate everyone’s patience with this effort and would ask that you not drag your feet with providing the payment and information required, as it will only serve to continue to delay the processing and shipment of these products.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM or contact me directly through my website (Home).

Update: 5 July

I have updated the roster below with information relating to what I have received or failed to receive thus far. I appreciate everyone's efforts here. Please take time to review my updates to ensure accuracy. Besides still awaiting payments and required information from several members, the common trend is either the receipt of outdated FFL and/or SOT information or the absence of it entirely. Often this is due to the fact that the member believes his chosen FFL has submitted these to me via email. If the comment next to your name shows something other than "Docs Provided", we need further attention.
    Once I receive everything, I'll be able to submit payment to KAC and get the transfer moving. If you are not going to be able to provide payment shortly and need to back out, please let me know as soon as possible, so we don't hold up the group.

Update: 3 February 2017

I have received the entire order of MP5-N and MP5SD-N suppressors from KAC. I'll be processing either the Form 3 and transfers out to dealers or the Form 4 transfers to individuals within North Carolina, who have chosen to coordinate transfer through me. If you are a North Carolina resident, going through me for your transfer, please contact me, so we can get your package submitted.

Update: 8 February 2017

I have submitted all Form 3s for MP5-N and MP5SD-N suppressors except for those of you who I have contacted and who still need to provide me updated information.
    If you would like to get a jump on the transfer on your end, you can contact me by email and confirm the name of your transfer agent, and I will provide you a copy of the Form 3, with the applicable serial #(s).

MP5-N and MP5SD-N Suppressor Form 3s have arrived. I'll be shipping out to dealers this week.

Confirmed Group Buy Roster:

1. Player_To_Be_Named...: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: ADCO Firearms)
    2. Player_To_Be_Named…: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: ADCO Firearms)
    3. CircleSH: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Defender Outdoors)
    4. dmtsc: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: T&J Tactical)
    5. dmtsc: 5.56mm QDC-FDE (Paid, Docs Provided: T&J Tactical)
    6. dmtsc: 5.56mm QDC-FDE (Paid, Docs Provided: T&J Tactical)
    7. jt15550: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: B&R Guns)
    8. jt15550: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: B&R Guns)
    9. Ataim0002: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Frisco Gun Club)
    10. Ataim0002: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Frisco Gun Club)
    11. Ataim0002: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Frisco Gun Club)
    12. Ataim0002: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Frisco Gun Club)
    13. Ataim0002: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Frisco Gun Club)
    14. 504ranger: MP5-N* (Paid, Docs Provided: S&J Arms Co)
    15. Toofus: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Jay Simkin)
    16. Straightgrain: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: MOD Specialties)
    17. Barfly: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: AIMHI Inc)
    18. Barfly: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: AIMHI Inc)
    19. Johnnycat: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: A&W Gunwerks)
    20. Johnnycat: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: A&W Gunwerks)
    21. 4C Dragon: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: ENR Enterprises)
    22. 4C Dragon: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: ENR Enterprises)
    23. 4C Dragon: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: ENR Enterprises)
    24. 4C Dragon: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: ENR Enterprises))
    25. DAS: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Longhorn Firearms & Silencers)
    26. DAS: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Longhorn Firearms & Silencers)
    27. DAS: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Longhorn Firearms & Silencers)
    28. CPshooter: MP5-N (Paid, Transfer through me)
    29. sygmaman: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Eagle 21 Services)
    30. sygmaman: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Eagle 21 Services)
    31. Saboteur7271: MP5-N* (Paid, Docs Provided: Thomas Lannon)
    32. Saboteur7271: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Thomas Lannon)
    33. Saboteur7271: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Thomas Lannon)
    34: Saboteur7271: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Thomas Lannon)
    35. Saboteur7271: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Thomas Lannon)
    36. HkCHUCK: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: John Baier)
    37. HkCHUCK: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: John Baier)
    38. 3616will: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Bachelder Master Gunmakers)
    39. 3616will: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Bachelder Master Gunmakers)
    40. 3616will: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Bachelder Master Gunmakers)
    41. 3616will: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Bachelder Master Gunmakers)
    42. 3616will: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Bachelder Master Gunmakers)
    43. 3616will: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Bachelder Master Gunmakers)
    44. Chuckanut: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Hot Gates Armory )
    45. jackflack: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Scott Bookkeeping)
    46. jackflack: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Scott Bookkeeping)
    47. Mr. Maim: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Azex)
    48. tn1337: MP5SD-N (Paid: Docs Provided: JDG Enterprise)
    49. tn1337: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: JDG Enterprise)
    50. M40A5: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Atwell Tactical)
    51. M40A5: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Atwell Tactical)
    52. stalski: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Denali Firearms)
    53. stalski: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Denali Firearms)
    54. Miracles0: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Ottawa Ordnance)
    55. radgaser: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: BTK Firearms)
    56. ekasey: MP5-N (Paid, Transfer through me)
    57. Saab95v6: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Jaymin Patel)
    58: A1phaNuk3: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: MK Tactical)
    59. mj06iu: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Precision Arms of Indiana)
    60. Special-ops-s2k: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting Range)
    61. tdog: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: T&M Gunsmithing)
    62. tdog: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: T&M Gunsmithing)
    63. rhouston8: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: DVP)
    64. rhouston8: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: DVP)
    65. Pakmule: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: 802 Traders)
    66. nerr: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Todds Guns)
    67. madtrader: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Sons of Liberty Firearms)
    68. brn2xl: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Thomas Lannon)
    69. TPMoutfitters: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: TPM Outfitters)
    70. TPMoutfitters: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: TPM Outfitters)
    71. TPMoutfitters: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: TPM Outfitters)
    72: TPMoutfitters: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: TPM Outfitters)
    73. BAC: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Freedom Arms Incorporated)
    74. Waylon43: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Hoosier Gun Dealer)
    75. zb37: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Robert Shaft)
    76. Desmo: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Narwhal Systems)
    77. Desmo: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Narwhal Systems)
    78: langbr01: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Remarcable Arms)
    79: reidpath: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Trident Rifles)
    80: reidpath: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Trident Rifles)
    81: Doctor Evil: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Triune Tactical)
    82: Doctor Evil: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Triune Tactical)
    83: Doctor Evil: MK23 (Paid, Docs Provided: Triune Tactical)
    84: wcf1977: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: United Pawnbrokers)
    85: wcf1977: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: United Pawnbrokers)
    86. veritas: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Shooters Outpost)
    87. thatcoder: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: All Shooters Tactical)
    88. GEBEBPRS: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Lake County Arms)
    89. GEBEBPRS: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Lake County Arms)
    90. GMthecoolguy: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Jerry's Shooting Irons and Pawn)
    91. TheQ: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Central Texas Gun Works)
    92. Blackfoot_7: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Cook’s Gun Repair)
    93. Dcdaredevil: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Sterling Arsenal)
    94. Dcdaredevil: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Sterling Arsenal)
    95. Sharky: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Milent)
    96. Waylon43: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Hoosier Gun Dealer)
    97. gundamwingzero: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: New Frontier Armory)
    98. TX_Rifleman: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Capital Armory)
    99. Asmig: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Molon Labe Armory)
    100. JadonHK: MP5SD-N (Paid, Need Current SOT: Edward Arms Company)
    101. JadonHK: MP5-N (Paid, Need Current SOT: Edward Arms Company)
    102. MCLMM: MP5-N (Need Payment, Docs Provided: Dewey's Guns and Pawn)
    103. MCLMM: MP5-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Dewey's Guns and Pawn)
    104. MCLMM: MP5SD-N (Paid, Docs Provided: Dewey's Guns and Pawn)
    105. Brillant1: USP-T (Paid, Docs Provided: The Gun Cleaners)
    106. Wetsum3: SR-30 M-Lok (Need Payment and Docs)
    107. Wetsum3: 7.62mm QDC-BLK (Need Payment and Docs)
    108. shouldbeworking: 7.62mm QDC BLK (Paid, Docs Provided: Lincoln Arms)
    109. F.E.A.R.: MK23 (Paid, Docs Provided: Public Gun of Pompano)
    Last edited by Marine0303; 03-20-2017 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Order modification
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Master Armorer
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor
    Heckler and Koch Law Enforcement Dealer

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical
    Chief Operations Officer, Haley Strategic Partners
    Director of Training, Haley Strategic Training

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

James,

First of THANK YOU so much for organizing this. I am very interested and willing to commit to a MP5-N can. The SD can is also interesting but I would like to hear more before committing. May I also ask about the possibility of substituting a 10mm can?

I will follow up with a PM to confirm as you have requested.

Mark
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NFATCA Member

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

congrats on getting this together and thank you for doing it for the the pro community.
    Last edited by Johoevasmatrix; 02-24-2015 at 11:43 PM.
    HK's make me smile!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well James, I'm down for one. MP5-N

David

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PM sent

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Good progress. Keep spreading the word, so we can make this a reality.
    SF,

James

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes. In for sure with 1, maybe 2 depending on final price. What are the chances of substituting a USP CT suppressor with wipes? (Serious question.) I know I can't be the only one who lusts after the elusive CT can.
    - CPshooter

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CPshooter View Post
    Yes. In for sure with 1, maybe 2 depending on final price. What are the chances of substituting a USP CT suppressor with wipes? (Serious question.) I know I can't be the only one who lusts after the elusive CT can.
    Naga, Naga, Nagona happen. Nice try though.
    I'll put you down for one MP5-N.
    SF,

James

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No problemo. That just means we'll have something to bother you about next year!!

...and THANK YOU for making this happen!
    Last edited by CPshooter; 02-27-2015 at 01:35 AM.
    - CPshooter

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

We've reached the half way point. Keep spreading the word, so we can make this happen.
    SF,

James

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast