HKPRO Forums banner

Fast excellent service

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Teufelshund Tactical 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently sent my P7M13 to James at Teufelshund Tactical for new sights and a detailed inspection. The communication was excellent and I received the gun back faster than I had expected. I would highly recommend James for any armorer work needed.

Semper Fi Major

Ryan

#3 · (Edited)
I have to echo Ryan's post. I just got my P7M8 back from Teufelshund Tactical today, with upgraded Trijicon green/orange sights and a complete inspection. I thought the pistol was in good shape when I bought it a few weeks ago, but I fully expected something would need replacing since it's 21 years old. If nothing else, surely a spring would be worn and out of spec. Not so! Everything was still to spec. I am now a believer. Except for some holster wear by the first owner, it looks and feels like a brand new gun. Most importantly, I now have full confidence that if I do my part, my P7M8 is going to do it's job as my primary carry weapon.

I don't participate in forums much these days, but I found Teufelshund Tactical through this forum. I saw how stellar his reputation is and trusted what I read. Without seeing other folks feedback, I would not have trusted this pistol to anyone. It took me about 22 years to find one in great shape at a time that I could afford it. Not just anyone was going to work on it. I'm grateful to the forum for providing a place to learn about TT. What others have said is true - great communication, fast turnaround, and a great job at a fair price by a honorable man.

The only problem was that I couldn't hand him the payment personally and shake his hand.

As long as James is around, no one else will work on my P7M8.

#7 · (Edited)
I have only known James only a year and a half to two years but what I can tell you he is meticulous. Do business with confidence when working with professional like him....Unfortunately, there are fewer people like him than I'd prefer.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.