+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Mayor all-in on Obama gun control.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Default Dallas Mayor all-in on Obama gun control.

Fellow Dallas residents, write the Mayor. I have already written him to express my disgust in his comments and inform him that he not be receiving my vote next election. I also stated that I would inform as many Dallas pro-2A residents that I can.

Article:
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/colum...rol-agenda.ece

Email page for the mayor to contact him:

E-Mail to Mayor Mike Rawlings, City of Dallas
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

HKPRO Professional

What a tool bag. I hope he doesn't get re-elected.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss0311 View Post
    Fellow Dallas residents, write the Mayor. I have already written him to express my disgust in his comments and inform him that he not be receiving my vote next election. I also stated that I would inform as many Dallas pro-2A residents that I can.

Article:
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/colum...rol-agenda.ece

Email page for the mayor to contact him:

E-Mail to Mayor Mike Rawlings, City of Dallas
    On that note, how is the Fort Worth/suburbs side of the equation in terms of 2A supporters? Looking to move there shortly to escape libtard Shithole NY and I don't want to land in the middle of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Oreaopla View Post
    On that note, how is the Fort Worth/suburbs side of the equation in terms of 2A supporters? Looking to move there shortly to escape libtard Shithole NY and I don't want to land in the middle of idiots.
    I think you're GTG...Dallas is iffy, but iffy compared to the state which obviously is very friendly. Dallas is a race riot waiting to happen. I'm continually amazed at the color of the mayor vs. the color of the council. Almost doesn't make sense. No, I'm not making a racist comment...far from it, only stating that race relations and the city council are more than a little tricky.

Ft. Worth? Can't think of a better place.

TGS
    Desperately Needs Treatment

Quote Originally Posted by IBA270 View Post
    I think you're GTG...Dallas is iffy, but iffy compared to the state which obviously is very friendly. Dallas is a race riot waiting to happen. I'm continually amazed at the color of the mayor vs. the color of the council. Almost doesn't make sense. No, I'm not making a racist comment...far from it, only stating that race relations and the city council are more than a little tricky.

How about Houston?
    DA/SA P2000. Because HK doesn't hate me, and I don't suck.

HK P2000 9mm v3: GrayGuns RRDP, Meprolight Tru-Dot night sights, HK45c mag release
    Usually residing inside a CCC Shaggy AIWB holster.....

Dream gun: Mauser M03 Stutzen

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by Oreaopla View Post

Southlake, TX (Dragon Nation) the greatest town in America and the home of Southlake Carroll Dragons!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

HK P30 9mm
    HK imported Benelli M1S90
    HK SL8-6 converted by Tom Bostic

[size=3]Acecoolco

In light of Mayor Mike Rawlings' most current comments regarding his anti 2nd amendment stance I will spend every extra penny that I have supporting any future candidate that opposes Mayor Rawlings. I would like to remind the Mayor that he has taken an oath to defend the Constitution, and his current actions are in direct opposition to his oath. In case Mayor Rawlings has forgotten his oath, I have copied it here for his benefit.

“I, Mike Rawlings, do solemnly swear (or affirm), that I will faithfully execute the
    duties of the office of Mayor of the City of Dallas, of the State of Texas, and will to the best of my
    ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States and of this
    State, so help me God.”

Thank you

Default Dallas Mayor all-in on Obama gun control.

Dallas is a democratic county. Gotta live in Plano to get out of that choke hold :)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by IBA270 View Post

Sounds great to me. I'll be there soon enough and taking my evil 2nd amendment hardware with me. NY can suck it and no more of my tax dollars will go to criminals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links