HK stocking dealers in Northeast Wisconsin

Thread: HK stocking dealers in Northeast Wisconsin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK stocking dealers in Northeast Wisconsin

I'm in the Appleton area and in the market for a new HK pistol, a P30 or 45C and can't locate any dealers in the area who stock these pistols. Does anyone know of any dealers who stock HK pistols. Any heads up would be appreciated.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Marine- Appleton area here as well. I have seen Scheels stock HK's in the past (HK45 tacticals, P30's etc.)- not sure if they still do. Midwestern Shooters in Lomira doesn't, and don't ask--they aren't fans of "expensive plastic guns" LOL. Precision Sports in Oshkosh doesn't regularly stock them, but they are worth checking (they can order anything).

**I am a fan of Midwestern Shooters (despite their anti-HK rhetoric)--they stock the nicest Sigs and S&W wheel guns in the area.
    skorittnig

"Beware the fury of a patient man"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

H&K firearms can be hard to find but if you check the internet, contact H&K directly to find information on dealers and monitor prices from volume sellers like Cabela's or Gander you can find a deal; this is how I found my H&K(s). As I recall Cabela's was having a sale but it might be over. If you can wait the group buys on this site are a very good deal.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Every time I go to Green Bay I check out Nelson tactical on Velp ave. They have a good selection of handguns including HK's.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gander Mountain Gun World have about the best selection of HK's that I have ever seen....

Almost every flavor aside from the rare ones... If you are looking wrap your paws around something, but their prices are always LIST, which I will not pay.

So many good deals on the forum here on used units, group buys or what have you.... plenty of dealers on the site as well - I find myself just buying mainly from here.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Warp--

First off, your avatar is hilarious! I have been to Gun World and completely agree with you--they have what I would refer to as a huge selection of HK's (for our area)--but their prices are insane. It is nice to actually handle a gun prior to purchasing it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by btoeps74 View Post
    Every time I go to Green Bay I check out Nelson tactical on Velp ave. They have a good selection of handguns including HK's.
    Exactly as above, Also Scheels of Appleton at times will have a supply of HK pistols, years ago I can remember them with a big display of Stainless slide USP pistols...

Sponsored Links