XrayGuns UMP print is finished. Looking for a headcount of guys that would like one. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: XrayGuns UMP print is finished. Looking for a headcount of guys that would like one.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mine came on Thursday, looks terrific! I framed it in a matching frame to my 416 print.
    HK91
    HK94
    USC/UMP
    SL8/G36
    P7M8
    P9s .45acp
    VP70Z
    USP Tactical .45acp
    V51/HK51 clone
    HK45
    HK45c
    HK 416 10.5" upper
    GSG5PK
    P30Ls
    HK45T (OD Green)
    VP9
    CR556A1
    P30SKs

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mine also arrived. Its still in the tube along with the 416 print. Hopefully they will both get custom framed soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got mine Friday! Looks great!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got mine today. Looks great. Thank you sir.
    Tom

SAR/SCV/NRA LIFE MEMBER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I really hope I'm not too late for one

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Mine arrived a while back, just got back in town. Looks fantastic! Thanks again for another great print!

Funny: all three feedbacks you have are from me. Buncha lazy no-feedback-leaving basterds here.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maim View Post
    Mine arrived a while back, just got back in town. Looks fantastic! Thanks again for another great print!

Funny: all three feedbacks you have are from me. Buncha lazy no-feedback-leaving basterds here.
    Mr Maim, hah. I appreciate it.

And thanks for the kind words and support guys. It encourages me to invest more time and effort into future HK designs. I'm working on my P7 right now in fact. As long as the project is self sustaining and gun guys dig it I'll continue making 'em. I though the UMP turned out better than most. I've refined and improved my technique over the last several years and hopefully that shows. It's an evolution of sorts.

One tangential project Im working on is pretty cool. Actual Xray film of the firearm attached to an LED backlight/flat screen as a single stand alone unit which hang be hung on wall. Think retro style neon signs in old gas stations and whatnot. Does require a power outlet though. They look crisp and glow in a very cool manner. True Xray film, etc so its see through with backlight. I've been too busy working on some custom projects to further that backlighted xray design but it's coming. Unfortunately they are expensive as crap and therefore will be one-offs or custom builds. More on that later though when the time comes. Thanks again guys. It's been a fun journey of sorts for sure.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhouston8 View Post
    Mr Maim, hah. I appreciate it.

And thanks for the kind words and support guys. It encourages me to invest more time and effort into future HK designs. I'm working on my P7 right now in fact. As long as the project is self sustaining and gun guys dig it I'll continue making 'em. I though the UMP turned out better than most. I've refined and improved my technique over the last several years and hopefully that shows. It's an evolution of sorts.

One tangential project Im working on is pretty cool. Actual Xray film of the firearm attached to an LED backlight/flat screen as a single stand alone unit which hang be hung on wall. Think retro style neon signs in old gas stations and whatnot. Does require a power outlet though. They look crisp and glow in a very cool manner. True Xray film, etc so its see through with backlight. I've been too busy working on some custom projects to further that backlighted xray design but it's coming. Unfortunately they are expensive as crap and therefore will be one-offs or custom builds. More on that later though when the time comes. Thanks again guys. It's been a fun journey of sorts for sure.
    I didnt see any place for feed back??? I don't mind posting there.

I said it in the email but for posterity the print came in and yes i really do think this one is a bit clearer than some of the previous that i have purchased. It looks super nice. My wife even said she thought it looked awesome.
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K. - TSK

H&K USP TACTICAL .45
    H&K HK45 "T"
    H&K USPc .45
    H&K USPc .45 50th Anniversary
    H&K P30LS 9mm
    H&K VP9
    H&K P30sk 9mm
    H&K USPc 9mm
    H&K USPc .357 Sig
    Sig Sauer P226 9mm
    CZ Scorpion Evo 3
    Springfield XDS 9mm
    Springfield 1911 TRP
    Mod. Saiga-12 Shotgun
    Rem 870 Tactical "Magpul"
    Custom AR-15 "STEELKNIGHT VARIANT"
    S&W PC 629 Competitor

"Glocks are like small block chevy's. Overly abundant and rarely impressive" - Wes

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

^^^It's cool. I'm not busting your or anyone elses chops about formal feedback. I don't track it, etc. I'm just hk dude and not running a business per se. Just having a good time making some hk art. I appreciate guys...SteelKnight and Mr Maim alike and everyone else- No need to leave formal feedback but if you like then go for it.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rhouston8 View Post
    ^^^It's cool. I'm not busting your or anyone elses chops about formal feedback. I don't track it, etc. I'm just hk dude and not running a business per se. Just having a good time making some hk art. I appreciate guys...SteelKnight and Mr Maim alike and everyone else- No need to leave formal feedback but if you like then go for it.
    I would like too, but as i said didn't know there was a place you could......still dont..........link.....link.
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K. - TSK

H&K USP TACTICAL .45
    H&K HK45 "T"
    H&K USPc .45
    H&K USPc .45 50th Anniversary
    H&K P30LS 9mm
    H&K VP9
    H&K P30sk 9mm
    H&K USPc 9mm
    H&K USPc .357 Sig
    Sig Sauer P226 9mm
    CZ Scorpion Evo 3
    Springfield XDS 9mm
    Springfield 1911 TRP
    Mod. Saiga-12 Shotgun
    Rem 870 Tactical "Magpul"
    Custom AR-15 "STEELKNIGHT VARIANT"
    S&W PC 629 Competitor

"Glocks are like small block chevy's. Overly abundant and rarely impressive" - Wes

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links