Z5P question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Z5P question

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hey guys, thanks for contacting us about the problems. We are experiencing about a 1-2% problem rate, and that isn't bad. We will do our best to handle them all quickly and professionally.

There can be a few problems related to sticking charging handle. It certainly could be stiff due to not being fired, from oil setting up, etc. It could be a canted tube or a burr in it, both problems that we will fix quickly. And we will pay for shipping and handling. We will make it right.
    Team Zenith
    Please check us out at Hidden Content
    You can also PM us as well!

DE
    Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great response, great service. Awesome talking to the guys on the phone.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Any update DE?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for contacting us about the problems. We are experiencing about a 1-2% problem rate, and that isn't bad. We will do our best to handle them all quickly and professionally.

There can be a few problems related to sticking charging handle. It certainly could be stiff due to not being fired, from oil setting up, etc. It could be a canted tube or a burr in it, both problems that we will fix quickly. And we will pay for shipping and handling. We will make it right.

I am very happy I bought a MKE MP5k. I shot about 500 rds and had charging issues where it would not charge. It seems to happen when I charge it muzzle up. In any even, it happened 2x and seemed to work itself out so I sent off a SBR stamp and now its a SBR.

In the event if I begin shooting it with problems, is there a problem sending a NFA weapon for repair? If you replaced, is there a problem with NFA? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know Z5P was hard to charge at first. I worked it a bunch and it seems to have worn in nicely. I think it had to do with the back of of carrier not being rounded. It seems to need to a break in period. Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links