Alien Gear Holsters renames ShapeShift “Starter Kit” to “Core Carry Pack”
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TheJerkman
  • 1 Post By hvrnaut

Thread: Alien Gear Holsters renames ShapeShift “Starter Kit” to “Core Carry Pack”

AGH
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Alien Gear Holsters renames ShapeShift “Starter Kit” to “Core Carry Pack”

-ss_thumbnail_core_carry.jpg

Alien Gear Holsters renamed their flagship product to more accurately describe why it exists and who it’s for.

Part of the ShapeShift Modular Holster System, the ShapeShift Starter Kit is now known as the ShapeShift Core Carry Pack to better explain that the product includes the most popular, essential everyday carry styles within the growing modular holster system.

The ShapeShift Core Carry Pack includes a single polymer shell that is configured into four separately designed open and concealed carry styles on the beltline.

“The change was heavily influenced by customer feedback. There were questions about who the ‘Starter Kit’ was for and whether it had to be the first purchase in the ShapeShift Modular Holster System,” Alien Gear Holsters COO Tim Treto said. “The four carry styles in the Core Carry Pack represent our most popularly requested holsters from all gun owners at all experience levels, which spurred the need for a name change in a system offering so many possibilities.”

The name change is the only alteration. It includes the same product at the same price with the same lifetime warranty.

“It’s similar to another recent change: our active retention thumb release,” Treto said. “As the product line was further developed, all aspects of it are continually revisited. These design and product changes take immense time and resources, but the outcome means we’re developing unprecedented holsters based on community feedback.”

Alien Gear Holsters is continually in the process of designing further holster iterations to expand and further develop the entire system, while a separate effort concurrently runs to increase the shell compatibility for additional guns in the ShapeShift Modular Holster System.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Did you finally add one for HK firearms?
    hvrnaut likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love my 1911 Starter Kit, and I would LOVE to buy a P30 Core Carry Pack.
    Ready the Harpoon! Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    Did you finally add one for HK firearms?
    ^This, exactly. I’d buy one for my P30, if it existed.
    TheJerkman likes this.

AGH
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello there,
    We have recently released the Shapeshift Modular Holster system for the H&K VP9. Here is a link to all that we currently offer for it: H&K VP9 Holster - Concealed Carry Holsters | Alien Gear Holsters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Super helpful to supply shells for the newest pistol, and nothing for the legacy products. Bladetech, here I come.....

Sponsored Links