Atlantic Firearms Earned My Business

Thread: Atlantic Firearms Earned My Business

Quietly Making Noise
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Atlantic Firearms Earned My Business

Quick shout out to Brad and Blaine for their outstanding service with this roller-lock noob. After collecting a few HK pistols over the years, I decided to finally add a roller-lock, but had a few questions. Put in a call and a very personable receptionist assured me someone would call back. Less than an hour later, Brad returns my call via email and I send my questions. By 9:30am the following morning, Brad sends an email saying to expect a call. Within the hour, Blaine and I began playing phone tag. When we finally connected, he was returning from the range “testing” some products. He was very patient, methodical and thorough in answering my questions and concerns. At the conclusion of our 22-minute call, he had even answered some I didn’t know I had. As soon as we got off the phone, I ordered the Omega SD-K Barreled Receiver. It will be mated with an SEF lower (inbound-HK Parts), an SBT5 Brace (inbound-OpticsPlanet), and will be hushed with my (wife’s) Griffin Optimus.

Thank You Brad, Blaine, and Atlantic Firearms — service earned my business.
    Tom

SAR/SCV/NRA LIFE MEMBER

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yup, bought a few guns from them, including my z5-RS. Good peeps.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wish I had the kind of service you guys have. I placed an order on 6/23/17 and was not told that they didn't have in stock (I assume that's the case since they don't have a CS person that can be reached by phone and I still don't have the item). I sent an email over a week ago via their contact system on their site and still haven't rec'd a reply. As of 7/11/17 it shows shipped via FEDEX with no tracking number (their reply email when item ordered said I would receive a tracking number when shipped). This isn't my first time buying from them but may be the last. Communication is everything to me.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

gkgeiger, could you please PM with your info , We do not really sell items that are not in stock and what you are stating is not the norm for our shipping speed . Please send me your info so I can look into this .
    Atlantic Firearms.com
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Problem resolved, Thanks Blaine for your help.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Glad we could help !!
    Atlantic Firearms.com
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

+1 for Atlantic's customer service. I purchased a stripped Omega receiver and it accidentally got double charged. They took care of it within a day and shipped the receiver quickly. Thanks to Alex for sorting it out quickly for me. I'll not hesitate to do business again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Resurrecting an old thread instead of starting a new "thanks" thread.

Thanks to Atlantic Firearms I now own a PTR91 A3R, a rifle I have wanted for a while now. The best part is that there is nothing remarkable to report, it was a completely drama/issue-free transaction. Thanks Atlantic Firearms!

Sponsored Links