!!!!! 4th of July P8 A1 pistol give away !! Guess thread !!!!!!! - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: !!!!! 4th of July P8 A1 pistol give away !! Guess thread !!!!!!!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MdH515 View Post
    I will say that I am a premium member since 2006 with many forum postings. So technically speaking, I am the winner of the contest since I am a premium member that has been around for a long time. It does not state in the rules that you have to be a "Premium Partner" to win. There is a clear difference in wording.
    I'm confused, where does the site label you as "premium"? I see you listed as a "Senior Member." But, I am seeing your post as the only place that anyone (you) identified your membership as "premium". It is also clear from Augustine's subsequent post that he did mean paying member, and seeing as how he didn't have to give anything away, let's not make a big deal out of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    I'm confused, where does the site label you as "premium"? I see you listed as a "Senior Member." But, I am seeing your post as the only place that anyone (you) identified your membership as "premium". It is also clear from Augustine's subsequent post that he did mean paying member, and seeing as how he didn't have to give anything away, let's not make a big deal out of it.
    If we use your logic, then technically no one has won the contest. You say that I am a "Senior Member" but not a premium member. The rules on page 1 states premium members but it doesn’t state “HKPRO Premium Partner” is needed to win. So nobody won.

We really need clarification from Augustine if the contest was meant for every member on HKPRO or was it only for paying members.

Maximum effort
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The intention (as far as I can tell) was that only members who have access to the premium section of the forum (paying members) were allowed to enter.

Were you a paying member when you entered your guess?

This is why we can't have nice things...
    Life is an endless series of trainwrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MdH515 View Post
    If we use your logic, then technically no one has won the contest. You say that I am a "Senior Member" but not a premium member. The rules on page 1 states premium members but it doesn’t state “HKPRO Premium Partner” is needed to win. So nobody won.

We really need clarification from Augustine if the contest was meant for every member on HKPRO or was it only for paying members.
    Augustine already clarified, I noted that in my prior post. You can, however, consult post #110 and 111 to read it yourself.

Logic? Meaning? Intent? A gracious supporting vendor decides to give away unobtainium. Conflating the differences in "member" and "partner" as though they are more guiding than the sole use of "premium" is a bit...um...yeah....

Augustine, it was said prior, but no good deed goes unpunished.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Augustine......I'll bet you're just kicking yourself right now. Like ^^^^ said....."no good deed".

Now....having said that, and since I'm a premium member, I thought of the number, and thought that I posted it on July 3 at 11:59 PM. Did I win?

Just kidding....just kidding. Thanks for the give away.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER is what the website now calls what was called Premium Member until the recent change in ownership.
    It's not really a debatable thing and I'm not sure why the person is debating it. The meaning an intention is very clear, it means open to those who have a Premium (as in PAID) membership.
    Now as to the statement made by MdH515 " Although I am not currently a HKPRO "Premium Partner", I will say that I am a premium member since 2006 with many forum postings."
    It does not show any paid member status and 120 post is not much compared to the regulars here & posting a bunch does not put you in the Premium (PAYING CUSTOMER) member category, it puts you in the ad supported, product, enjoying the ride category.

If MdH515 claims they are the winner because they are a "Premium Partner" then the simple thing to do is ask them to show proof of the subscription payment (which you have to do each year) that covers this year, then have one of the mods or admins verify it. It does sound however that most likely MdH515 is not a paying member of the site denoted by the "Premium" title.
    Gloria Dei est vivens homo.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

☝️I do believe I am the only "Premium Member" at this time.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    ☝️I do believe I am the only "Premium Member" at this time.
    As long as you guessed a number that makes you the winner then
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content Senior Airman CAF 2-12-89__8-23-13

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow!! Who knew that such a nice gesture could turn into such a cluster.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

This thread is why we cant have nice things.
    [Insert Witty Comment Here]

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Sponsored Links