!!! 4th of July P8A1 give away !! Questions & Comments thread !!!

Thread: !!! 4th of July P8A1 give away !! Questions & Comments thread !!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default !!! 4th of July P8A1 give away !! Questions & Comments thread !!!

!!! 4th of July P8A1 give away !! Questions & Comments thread !!!-p8-a1-9.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	P8 A1 9.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	42469

Hello HKPro!

We here at AWT want to ensure that one of you has an extra special 4th of July this year by giving away one P8A1 for free.

Why in the world would we do this?

We want to show our appreciation for all your support and interest in our business, and we want to further demonstrate how the import process works when buying guns in Europe and bringing them over the pond.

So, the rules:

I have chosen a number between 0 and 5,000. Between now and July 4th any premium member of HKPro can place one guess in this thread, and one guess only. On July 4th I will look and see who has either guessed the number exactly, or gotten the closest. That person will receive a NIB P8A1 from AWT for free.

The winner will be responsible for acquiring an approved ATF Form 6, through an FFL of their choice. We will also recommend importing FFLs if the winner would like. AWT will handle all paperwork in Germany. The only fees the winner will be responsible for are all shipping costs and any US Customs duties owed on the import when it clears US customs.

Please post your guess in the seperate thread about the giveaway. This thread is only for Questions & comments .

We at AWT would again like to thank the HKPro community for their support and wish best of luck on winning the P8A1!

AWT Team
    Last edited by Augustine; 05-10-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Maximum effort
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

[IMG][/IMG]

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

This is awesome, thanks for doing this!

Now that people have gotten some stuff in successfully, what is a ballpark for how much the fees/import duties cost? Say I find x gun for $1500 US, is that like $75 in fees, $200, $600? I guess it doesn't matter a ton, you aren't going to save money importing something you could already get here, the reason to import is to get something that isn't available.

Shockwave

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Thank you for doing this--- awesome gesture!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Great giveaway!!!!! Isn't it only for HK Pro Premium members?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabek View Post

Yes, but that didn't stop non premium members to post a guess Lol.mat lease theirs don't count!
    Spent most of my tax return on Hk parts, booze and ammo....the rest I just wasted

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

ID:	42469Click image for larger version. 

ID:	42469

Hello HKPro!

We here at AWT want to ensure that one of you has an extra special 4th of July this year by giving away one P8A1 for free.

Why in the world would we do this?

We want to show our appreciation for all your support and interest in our business, and we want to further demonstrate how the import process works when buying guns in Europe and bringing them over the pond.

So, the rules:

I have chosen a number between 0 and 5,000. Between now and July 4th any premium member of HKPro can place one guess in this thread, and one guess only. On July 4th I will look and see who has either guessed the number exactly, or gotten the closest. That person will receive a NIB P8A1 from AWT for free.

The winner will be responsible for acquiring an approved ATF Form 6, through an FFL of their choice. We will also recommend importing FFLs if the winner would like. AWT will handle all paperwork in Germany. The only fees the winner will be responsible for are all shipping costs and any US Customs duties owed on the import when it clears US customs.

Please post your guess in the seperate thread about the giveaway. This thread is only for Questions & comments .

We at AWT would again like to thank the HKPro community for their support and wish best of luck on winning the P8A1!

AWT Team
    Thanks again for doing this, when do we find out the winner?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope i win but, I applaud whoever does. Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K. - TSK

H&K USP TACTICAL .45
    H&K HK45 "T"
    H&K USPc .45
    H&K USPc .45 50th Anniversary
    H&K P30LS 9mm
    H&K VP9
    H&K P30sk 9mm
    H&K USPc 9mm
    H&K USPc .357 Sig
    Sig Sauer P226 9mm
    CZ Scorpion Evo 3
    Springfield XDS 9mm
    Springfield 1911 TRP
    Mod. Saiga-12 Shotgun
    Rem 870 Tactical "Magpul"
    Custom AR-15 "STEELKNIGHT VARIANT"
    S&W PC 629 Competitor

"Glocks are like small block chevy's. Overly abundant and rarely impressive" - Wes

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Who won?
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content Senior Airman CAF 2-12-89__8-23-13

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes, but that didn't stop non premium members to post a guess Lol.mat lease theirs don't count!
    Not too sure about that. He declared MdH515 the winner who does not appear to be a Premium member. That was the deal people who support the forum with a Premium membership were eligible.
    Fair is fair and rules are rules and if this stands a Premium member got screwed out of their gun.
    I appreciate and respect Augustine for the contest no matter how this turns out.

Sponsored Links