Thank You for the Refund ++
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You for the Refund ++

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Thank You for the Refund ++

I purchased 2 HK USP .45 Match weights from you awhile back that were defective . You replied to my request for a refund with this email.

To
    [email protected]

Aug 16 at 3:22 AM

Hello Salvadore,

Sorry, about the delay. I was on my yearly vacation in Southern California and the return flight through Delta ended up being a problem for them witch delayed me an other week.

My deepest apologies about the barrel weights we ordered new barrel weights from HK and where unfortunate to get the last of what they had in stock. That means that we got the new style barrel weight and the old-style Side plate. Both the new style and the old-style parts have the same part number HK this is proven to be impossible to fix let alone explain to HK.

We where planing to have the the side plates re-powder coated to match the barrel weight but this has proven to take some time.

I can offer you three options 1.you can send the barrel weights back complete for a full refund.

2.I can send you out the new side plates as soon as they come in HK or the ones I sent out for powder coating will come back at no charge.

3. you can send me a bill for having the sideplate powder coated yourself in California.

Thanks for your patience in this matter . Ted.

I replied back that I would like to proceed with option #1......I have not received any return instructions.....Please let me know how to proceed with full refund including return shipping cost to you....Thanks
    Last edited by fmlyman; 09-21-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Really looks like the guy is going out of his way to help you. Do you know the address where the weights were shipped from? That would be my first clue as to where to ship them back to. I don't believe he is obligated to pay return shipping. Hope this helps.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

You send one email? Maybe he's waiting on the return, why not try a follow up email? Things do happen you know.........
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content Senior Airman CAF 2-12-89__8-23-13

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvia View Post
    Really looks like the guy is going out of his way to help you. Do you know the address where the weights were shipped from? That would be my first clue as to where to ship them back to. I don't believe he is obligated to pay return shipping. Hope this helps.
    MY 1st email was sent July 21 the day I received the weights he knew where defective......His one and only reply was August 16th......I sent about 7 emails and PM's thru this sight and NO REPLIES!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fmlyman View Post
    MY 1st email was sent July 21 the day I received the weights he knew where defective......His one and only reply was August 16th......I sent about 7 emails and PM's thru this sight and NO REPLIES!
    Sounds to me like you've done your part. This seems to be a common occurrence with this vendor, but I'm probably wrong.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmar View Post
    Sounds to me like you've done your part. This seems to be a common occurrence with this vendor, but I'm probably wrong.
    I guess it's a crap shoot with this vendor.... I have purchased from him in the past and no problem. The only reason I posted here was lack of response on his part.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I guess it's a crap shoot with this vendor.... I have purchased from him in the past and no problem. The only reason I posted here was lack of response on his part.
    As you should since this is their sub forum in which is the best way to contact them if other methods aren't working.

I'd like to see their side of the story, but some of the stories I seem to hear have kept me from buying from them as they have a few hard to get items I really want.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

I understand your frustration then I read it as you had only sent one email. I would contact the Mods they should be able to take care of it..........
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content Senior Airman CAF 2-12-89__8-23-13

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Default I would like a refund PLEASE !

It could be worse. You could be waiting a year plus for pistols to get here from another vendor and not receive any explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)

I would go to the Augustine website and fill out the contact form. There is another guy (I forgot his name) that took care of my problem pronto when I contacted them via the website.

http://www.augustine-waffenteile.de/...59fb43e4cfa5ea

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links