WTB MP7 Barrel
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: WTB MP7 Barrel

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Richard_Downing's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default WTB MP7 Barrel

    Hi All,

    I'm in the market for an MP7 barrel (4.6×30). Does anyone have an idea where I can get one or who might be able to make one?

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Very Senior Member
    kmcintosh78's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2011
    Posts : 317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Since they are not really importable to the US consumer and the design is I believe still under patent, there is probably not much to offer for the MP7.
    Sorry.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Richard_Downing's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmcintosh78 View Post
    Since they are not really importable to the US consumer and the design is I believe still under patent, there is probably not much to offer for the MP7.
    Sorry.
    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    kbinmt's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : Big Sky Country
    Posts : 2,973
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

    Default

    I remembered seeing specs, but seems like it would be a lot of tooling.

    http://www.cip-bobp.org/homologation...-6-x-30-en.pdf

    If you are an SOT, arms unlimited has mp7a1s @$1300.

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Richard_Downing's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbinmt View Post
    I remembered seeing specs, but seems like it would be a lot of tooling.

    http://www.cip-bobp.org/homologation...-6-x-30-en.pdf

    If you are an SOT, arms unlimited has mp7a1s @$1300.
    If you're referring to Arms Unlimited, they won't sell one to me even though I'm FFL 07 and have a SOT. All I want is a barrel, but can't find anyone to make it. If someone knows anyone who could, I'd appreciate giving me their contact information...

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    sweersa's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : Michigan
    Posts : 2,425
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    If you have an MP7, would HK help you? I assume you already asked them if so.
    Hidden Content
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  8. #7
    Banned

    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 2,011
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Downing View Post
    If you're referring to Arms Unlimited, they won't sell one to me even though I'm FFL 07 and have a SOT. All I want is a barrel, but can't find anyone to make it. If someone knows anyone who could, I'd appreciate giving me their contact information...

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

    You are not the only one looking. Several people with major connections to HK who are on this board are looking for parts and can't get them. They are well known SOTs and Gunsmiths/HK ARMORERs and still can't get parts last I heard.


    There are some things about arms unlimited I will just keep to myself. Good luck in your hunt if you find a source, share with everyone!!

  9. #8
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Flagman's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Location : Star Valley, Wyoming
    Posts : 1,366
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Robert you will need to provide an EUC to HK prior to purchase.

  10. #9
    Banned

    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 2,011
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Interesting if it goes through? Been awhile since I spoke to people looking for parts.

  11. #10
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Jumpies's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Location : Midwest
    Posts : 400
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JNAP94 View Post
    You are not the only one looking. Several people with major connections to HK who are on this board are looking for parts and can't get them. They are well known SOTs and Gunsmiths/HK ARMORERs and still can't get parts last I heard.


    There are some things about arms unlimited I will just keep to myself. Good luck in your hunt if you find a source, share with everyone!!
    I am also curious as to how Arms Unlimited has these in-stock for sale to LE/MIL users. I am a new 07 FFL / 02 SOT and right now the only way I am getting my hands on a MP7 is with a law-letter and somewhere around $10K out the door. One of the first disappointing things I learned in doing research prior to getting my FFL/SOT was that HK does not sell MG dealer samples to dealers any longer and goes direct to the end users.

    I know I have a lot to learn about the different players in my space but it would be interesting to know how Arms Unlimited is able to sell brand new MP7's direct to LEO/MIL for $1,300 out the door...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •