HKPRO Forums banner

Anyone ever dealt with All State Police Equipment Company in Pomona?

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Panzer07 
#1 ·
I came across them searching for some spare MP5 parts and they have some killer prices on a few things I needed.

#10 ·
I ordered some back up gear. The service is very slow, the items I ordered were not in stock, so their website sucks, I had to write them twice two weeks after I placed my order for Linda to finally write me and say that what I ordered may take 8-10 weeks to fill. Not impressed in the slightest.

#11 ·
They do sell to civilian although they prefer to sell their stuff to LEO and military, but my wife got her usp. 45 c from them no problem after having her required class. I myself have purchased a usp.45 and an MR762A1 from them. Best price anywhere near me. I got the LEO usp.45 version yes with night sights and 3 metal 10rnds magazine. My MR came with a 10 red magazine as well and bullet button yet they made a discount for the bullet button mag release kit since they kept my regular mag release mechanism. I wishes they had provided me with the original mechanism bit because of legal and liability reasons they won't. Overall they are a great place to deal with...drew is the man to deal with from them all for sure. Just d9nt be wasteful of their time since they are busy...and trying to run a business he who has the dough gets the priority.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.