California your future is looking bright
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: California your future is looking bright

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default California your future is looking bright

I deleted post due to inaccurate news
    Last edited by Wild Bill; 01-25-2017 at 01:38 AM. Reason: I deleted the post because I'm not sure it is 100% fact

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Link from who?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

California your future is looking bright.... sounds like 1. Either they are on their way to succeed OR 2. The 'BIG ONE' is on its way and is going to knock them into the ocean?
    Be excellent to each other.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyWhisper View Post
    1. Either they are on their way to Secede OR 2. The 'BIG ONE' is on its way and is going to knock them into the ocean?
    "Makin America great again" One State at a Time.........................................
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    "Makin America great again" One State at a Time.........................................
    Tru dat--- and, yes, I am everywhere!!!

Tony

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyWhisper View Post
    California your future is looking bright.... sounds like 1. Either they are on their way to succeed OR 2. The 'BIG ONE' is on its way and is going to knock them into the ocean?
    Either way would be great! The rest of us would be unburdened by their electoral college votes and all of their Senators and Congressmen. That would go a long ways toward making America great again.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@bastardsonofelvis - "And on the eighth day, God made the HK P7...and he saw that it was good."
    And God saw that it was not good for HK P7 to be alone so He made HK P7M8. God saw that this was good.
    rob
    webstrands

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

There was a tweet posted on another media web sight from POTUS Trump that tomorrow he will be signing an executive order to nullify California's gun restrictions, I was excited for the residents of California and posted it without confirmation. So I removed it. So in this case you can shoot the messenger. One shot one shot only!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    Either way would be great! The rest of us would be unburdened by their electoral college votes and all of their Senators and Congressmen...
    I'm always amazed at the ignorance of people not from Comifornia. The liberals here ruined this great state, have ruined surrounding states they moved to(I predicted that but no one listened) and will continue to infect more states one at a time. Never, never, never underestimate the power of left loon liberalism. Not even falling into the ocean from an earthquake will stop this states stupidity.

Ever heard of "cockroaches will be the only thing alive after an atomic bomb"?
    Last edited by BATM4N; 01-25-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BATM4N View Post
    I'm always amazed at the ignorance of people not from Comifornia. The liberals here ruined this great state, have ruined surrounding states they moved to(I predicted that but no one listened) and will continue to infect more states one at a time. Never, never, never underestimate the power of left loon liberalism. Not even falling into the ocean from an earthquake will stop this states stupidity.

Ever heard of "cockroaches will be the only thing alive after an atomic bomb"?
    Trust me, I am in no way ignorant to the effect that Californians fleeing California like rats from a sinking ship have on surrounding states. I live in Colorado, after all, or Colofornia as it will likely be known in the coming years. As soon as the front range cities started to balloon in population from transplants (5K people move to Denver every MONTH) our state politics went to shyat. Now we have a mag cap limit and the idiotic "universal background checks". Thankfully that BS is largely ignored everywhere that isn't full of Commiefornians.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links