Schmidt&Bender
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Budrichard
  • 2 Post By frogman342

Thread: Schmidt&Bender

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Schmidt&Bender

Doug at Camera Land offered me the best price on a S&B scope in Pantone.
    S&B USA did not have one in stock and took quite a while for S&B Germany to make a small batch but it eventually arrived.
    Also just received a new Leica M-E from Joel at Camera Land, best price I could get.
    These guys deliver, the companies in Germany are slooooow!
    -Richard
    mhawley likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

When dealing with German companies, you have to be patient. I think a lot of us in the HK community are still waiting for match trigger components for USP pistols. I think it has been about a year, but like I said, patience is the key. The part will eventually come in!!

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Not sure but looked like Cameraland is getting out of S&B. Doug posted the other day (not on here obviously) about liquidating all S&B inventory...not odd this time of year but they no longer list any S&B on their website.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

How can I get in touch? Never dealt with camera land and would like to get a good price on a PMII 5-25x56.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I have several S&B scopes and yes they are good but way over priced. Gentlemen look at the Kahles scopes. I always get better pricing and they are the best scopes in the world in my opinion.
    GuntherRommel and 37L1 like this.
    SR9-TC,91,MR762,416 10 inch,SL-6,SL-7,SL-8x2,MP-5N,USC and a USC to UMP 45,Tan and Black Mark 23, USP 45 Elite&Expert,USP Expert 9mmx2,USP 45T Black-Tan-Green frame's,USP 45CT,USP 45 Match HE&SS,USP 45f Green-Grey-Tan Frame's,USP 45c 50th,USP 40T,USP 40f Custom Combat Green-Tan Frame,USP 40c Green-Grey-Tan Frame's,USP 9mm SS,USP 357c,USP 9T,P2000 & P2000sk 357,HK45,HK45T Tan-OD-Black,HK45T&45 all Tan,HK45c FDEx2,VP9x3,P9S,P7 PSP,P7 M8 w/TB,VP70Z,4.380x2,19mm Flare Gunx2,26mm Flare Gunx3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frogman342 View Post
    I have several S&B scopes and yes they are good but way over priced. Gentlemen look at the Kahles scopes. I always get better pricing and they are the best scopes in the world in my opinion.
    Disagree here, i have kahles, NF, SB (had 3), ZCO ... the SB have come down in price due to the PRS folks ... but still the most damn durable scope out there, along with clarity. I shoot em in PRS comps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by romeo_alpha01 View Post
    How can I get in touch? Never dealt with camera land and would like to get a good price on a PMII 5-25x56.
    Camera Land is no longer a S&B Dealer!

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Budrichard View Post
    Camera Land is no longer a S&B Dealer!
    https://forum.snipershide.com/thread.../#post-8079149

Euro Optic is now sole S&B Distributor and all dealers go through them. Cameraland and some others said f*** it and cut S&B.

Sponsored Links