CTD Tell me what their saying isn't true. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: CTD Tell me what their saying isn't true.

Tug
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

There are two approaches to CTD. First, if you don't like their prices, don't buy from them. If you do like their prices, buy from them. The second approach, and the approach I took, is to petition the Attorney General in the state where they are incorporated as a LLC. The owner, whom I will not name here, is free to run his business any way he sees fit. What he is not free to do is break the law.

The Governor of the State of Texas declared a disaster. During a disaster it is a crime by "demanding an exorbitant or excessive price in connection with the sale or lease of fuel, food, medicine, lodging, building materials, construction tools, or another necessity."

Because of my meticulous documentation with timestamped screenshots of shopping carts it is clear that the owner has intentionally demanded an excessive price for a commodity. His commodity offering has not changed in any aspect except for its price relative to the date of the declaration of disaster.

The only question is whether ammo is considered a "necessity" by the Attorney General. That is for the Attorney General to decide. And for his consideration, there is SCOTUS language about the purpose of individual firearm ownership, and without ammunition, a firearm is not functional. Ammunition is necessary for a firearm to be functional. It is the same logic of a voting right being recognized, but being restricted by other means such as poll tax. This will take weeks if not months to become clear what position the AG will take.

Tug
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MSOGDAWG View Post
    Aaaand here we go....
    So as I said I havent bought from CTD since all their prior shenanigans but i do however get sales emails from CDNN (which I understand to be the same family - but I have never confirmed this). Interestingly enough I open the newest sales email and they have had stripped upper and lower receivers in the white for sale for several weeks for $79.99. Today they are now $89.99....I get it, demand, supply blah blah blah. Not griping or b!tching just posting as general info.
    It does not mean that CTD and CDNN are not in some way connected, but the registered individuals for their corporations are not the same. My impression is that they are not.
    Last edited by Tug; 03-23-2020 at 09:57 PM.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tug View Post
    I does not mean that CTD and CDNN are not in some way connected, but the registered individuals for their corporations are not the same. My impression is that they are not.
    Correct, I agree. i can only say that I was told that "the Dad owns CTD and the son owns CDNN"....100% hearsay, no disputing that. I know the two are in different locations in the state, I have never researched business listings or tax roles to verify, and in complete transparency I have bought from CDNN and been satisfied. My post was aimed at more of a "hey if your not watching you may want to, because when you go to buy you may wind up thinking WTH is up with these prices". They are going to rise, nature of the business.
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS 0311/8152 - TX AIR GUARD SECURITY FORCES CATM
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links