All HK Mexican Army - Federal Police - Page 7
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: All HK Mexican Army - Federal Police

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a friend from Culican, Sinaloa. He was asking me what kind of weapons the Federalis were carrying- now I know.

I go to Mexico every summer to build houses in Tijuana. A couple years ago we had all our stuff searched. The guys were all carrying M-16s, so I guess they were Marines? They told me they were looking for fruit, because there was a fruit fly infestation. While there was an infestation, I doubt that's what they were looking for. That same summer, the editor of one of the major newswpapers was executed while we were there, and we thought the ish was about to hit the fan. It was around the same time as the contested elections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Mind View Post
    Seems the Mex's are really queer for uniform camo schemes. Lots of the pics have them ALL looking the same even if the pattern is different.

But I call BS on the Chebby trucks... not one dingleball in sight and no welded chrome chain steering wheels or liscence plate frames, Mang.
    LOL, wonder if they hotbox the army vehicals like in cheech and chong. fill the hummer up with pot smoke. and come "busting out with tactical chrome and gold plated weapons with "urban" camo.

[img]http://www.slygear.com/cgi-bin/image/templates/CamoDisplay-3.jpg[img]
    pretty much 5 and 10

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Mind View Post
    Seems the Mex's are really queer for uniform camo schemes. Lots of the pics have them ALL looking the same even if the pattern is different.

But I call BS on the Chebby trucks... not one dingleball in sight and no welded chrome chain steering wheels or liscence plate frames, Mang.
    LOL, wonder if they hotbox the army vehicals like in cheech and chong. fill the hummer up with pot smoke. and come "busting out with tactical chrome and gold plated weapons with "urban" camo.

http://www.slygear.com/cgi-bin/image...oDisplay-3.jpg

pretty much 5, 10 and 11 are the best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was just down in Yucatan in October; definitely mucho G3s (or their production variants) in the hands of the military at every state border crossing. On Isla Mujeras I saw two cops with MP5s. (or their production variants).

Quick question: does anyone know what knife that is the Mexican commando has on the cover of SAR? I've seen other Mexican SOF guys with the same knife on their gear in pics on this thread as well... Just curious; I collect military issues edged weapons.
    Educate your children to self-control, to the habit of holding passion and prejudice and evil tendencies subject to an upright and reasoning will, and you have done much to abolish misery from their future and crimes from society.
    Benjamin Franklin

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow.. look at all those 7.62's. It looks like they are preparing to invade to the north. This has got to be the first time I've ever been scared by mexicans.
    For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of talk, but of power. 1 - Corinthians 4:20

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A soldier stands guard next to burned cars in the site of an aircraft crash in Mexico City November 4, 2008. Mexican Interior Minister Juan Camilo Mourino was killed on Tuesday when a small plane he was in crashed into evening rush hour Mexico City traffic. (Reuters Pictures)

Thanks to Vaman

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntersdad View Post
    Wow.. look at all those 7.62's. It looks like they are preparing to invade to the north. This has got to be the first time I've ever been scared by mexicans.
    You should see all the stuff the cartel guys have. Had some guys a couple months ago pull up to a house in Phoenix and open fire with fully automatic weapons in the middle of the day. They were ex Mexican military.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Soldiers stop a car near the airport of Reynosa after a shoot-out with gangsters who tried to free their leader Jaime Gonzalez.

Thanks to myself.

Thanks to Dragunov
    Last edited by Fritz Werner; 11-08-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn, them boys have some firepower.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links