HKPRO Forums banner

All HK Mexican Army - Federal Police

84K views 167 replies 69 participants last post by  Bwana John 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Great pics, I hope they win their drug battle.

Drugs, schmugs...

Jesse James and Kid Rock just tore up the countryside and they're out turning over rocks and turnips looking for 'em.

Reactions: HKokay
#6 ·
They are a hell of a lot better equiped than I thought they were.

#8 ·
But does the training live up to the equipment? From what I have read, leaves something to be desired. Nice to see all the G3s, I wonder how many countries still use them as the standard issue?

#17 ·
Was I just in the "wrong" part of Mexico to see armed agents and soldiers everywhere, or was it just too long ago? Those guys are armed to the teeth!

The last time I was there was in Cancun, maybe 6 years ago. I can't even remember seeing any policemen.

Wait, I was in TJ about 2 years ago, but didn't see any there either. Even the border back into San Diego didn't have anything more than just a few US border patrol agents.

#18 ·
When I was in Cabo in 2005 there were police carrying AR-15s, M-16s and one guy had a pretty mean looking shotgun. These were mostly guys standing around on the streets or riding around in the backs of pick ups.

#21 ·
mexico

I paid some mexican feds some money US cash and they let me shoot their full auto AK-47. AWESOME, but my other friends who drove from Arizona got robbed by the federalis. Took all their bags and money.

#22 ·
I paid some mexican feds some money US cash and they let me shoot their full auto AK-47. AWESOME, but my other friends who drove from Arizona got robbed by the federalis. Took all their bags and money.
For your information, nor the Army nor the Federal Police use the AK-47. Because its used by organized crime in Mexico.
If you check the pictures in the first page you will see that no one uses it.

This post has been deleted
#25 ·
Really? No it was an AK-47 I remember so thanks for trying to correct me but you werent there. They also had full auto AR-15's, and just b/c the pictures didnt show them with AK-47's doesnt mean they do not have any. The reason why they have all those HK's b/c other countries sold off their weapons to a third world country, the same thing happened with the US and south america. When they US replaced the M60 they sold off most of the inventory to south american countries. You can see these examples in every third world country military, EX. Phillipines using M1A's, M1 carbines

The German military doesnt even use G3's, Hk51 battle rifles anymore. They use G36's and if you think the Mexican military is so great here is a link to what they are capable of
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48485 In my eyes the Federalis and military are all corrupt and help drug smugglers across the US. They get paid off by the drug dealers to bring all that crap into the US so they are nothing but criminals. Their wages can not compete with what the drug lords pay them. Corruption is on a vast scale in Mexico and is not regulated with internal investigations like the US so before you tell me there is a difference why dont get your "Information" correct and dont be so naive to not think that the Military and federalis arent criminals themselves. There are countless storys of US citizens crossing the border to mexico and being robbed by federalis. I on my own account know my friends were robbed by these so called law enforcement agents in mexico.

For your information once again. All HK you see in use by the Army en Federal Police are licensed produced by the Army's Military industry section.

Again, AKs are not used by the Federal Police nor the army, they never were.

For more information visit:
http://www.sedena.gob.mx/index.php

This post has been deleted
#28 ·
Yeah and who produces them??? HK doesnt have a weapons factory that produces surplus military rifles to mexico. It happens all the time read everywhere about it, 3rd world country buying guns from other countries. Oh but I guess your right coooooooool
Wow.

Ok. The army produces them in the MX Army Military Industry factories. They are now planning on replacing it with another rifle since the G3 has been in serive for almost 20 years.

They have a prototype called the FX-05, it is still unknown when or if its going to be in service.

The army has also started to produce its own Digital Camo.

There is a lot goin on on this side of the border that your average USA person like you has difficult time understanding.

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
WHAT

I said on my previous post that mexican federalis let me shoot their full auto AK47, I never said that they were issued this rifle. Omega automatically took it to the point saying that never happened and it was impossible that it could have. If you live here in the states and go in between borders of mexico and USA then you would see what I am talking about. My respect level for any mexican fed or military is that you can PAY them off for anything! I on my own account have experienced this and for someone to tell me that never happened is plain ignorant. All the examples that I have placed were just scenarios of military rifles that are not being issued by large quantity by the countrys who made them. Read and look back at previous post to see who engaged who first before assuming yourself as a moderator of someone whos spreading false info. I thought this was a forum and to talk about subjects openly not to threaten individuals who typed something wrong.

#35 ·
Interesting story from H&K Armorers School about the plant in Mexico. Shortly after they were turned loose on their own, the Mexicans called H&K about a problem with their G21 machinegun. They said it was almost uncontrollable because of excess recoil. Techs were finally dispatched and watched while a demo shooter ripped off a belt in bursts at the range...each burst literally skidded the man and gun back several inches...they were perplexed. When they got to the bottom of it all they discovered that some goof had decided that if filling half the 'hollow' in the bolt carrier with sodium was 'good' then filling it all the way should be 'better'. This, of course, for all intents and purposes turned the carrier into a solid piece of metal and thus cut the 'delay' time on the blowback. Once they figured it out, things were back to normal again. :)

#36 · (Edited)
STI-RangerII,
1. You clearly said that Mexico have these weapons because other countries sold their weapons to a third world country. That statement, like mg42 already pointed out to you, is false. It is not about you firing an AK.
2. Saying that all law enforcement in Mexico is corrupt is indeed a general assumption.
3. Your dislike of Mexican law enforcement is not HK related, so expressing it here is not beneficial to the forum.
4. I never did threaten you. But I will now threaten to ban you if you continue to bring up this subject.

PS. I DELETED YOUR LATEST NON HK RELATED GENERAL ASSUMPTION FROM YOUR LAST POST. DS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.