Looking for shooting partner with HK's

Thread: Looking for shooting partner with HK's

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for shooting partner with HK's

I am looking for a shooting partner(s) for range time that has similiar HK firearms. I have a USP 9mm and an HK SP89, as well as suppressed S&W M&P 15 and a few other party favors. Anyone else in town have any high speed HK's? I am tired of being questioned (dumb questions) on my SP89 and would like to have an intelligent conversation during target changes at Cherry Creek. I would like to meet a few people with other HK's I am interested in purchasing to "try out" before spending some major cash. Anyone in town have a HK 91, 93, 94, suppressed 9mm USP, MP5 (SBR) SD or not? As well as let others "try out" my HK's.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Might have better luck being flexible on ranges. Cherry Creek RO's get on my nerves when the enforce the 1shot per second, I keep thinking they are going to kick me out due to their tone & the fact they have to tell me several times.

They need to understand which guns you can't shoot that slow with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No problem. I will go to any range.
    They do get a bit annoying. Last week, they kept telling me I had to remove the pistol grip magazine on my SP89. I kindly informed them where the magazine was located on a SP89, again and again.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have an EVO 9mm for my USP 9, and a CCF Impulse IIA for my tactical .45. Also have a G3K with flemming sear. Also have SBR 94 on the way.

I live in Boulder and typically hit Left hand canyon on days when minimal douche bags are present.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dezelrig View Post
    I have an EVO 9mm for my USP 9, and a CCF Impulse IIA for my tactical .45. Also have a G3K with flemming sear. Also have SBR 94 on the way.

I live in Boulder and typically hit Left hand canyon on days when minimal douche bags are present.
    I would love to see your USP 9 with the EVO. I am about to order the SWR Trident9 for my USP9. Where is Left Hand Canyon, I have never heard of it. But then again, I live in Castle Rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Only HK thing I've got is a MP5/40 & suppressor (pistol, not raptor).
    Your welcome to shoot it, I just don't know when I can make it out, busy busy.

How is Cherry Creek with Silencers? I was curious about that since they seems strict.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am always interested in shooting other HK's. Especially other calibers as I have always owned 9mm.
    Cherry Creek is cool with suppressors as long as you have your paperwork and you tell them at the counter so the Rangers are not suprised.
    They are not fans of Full Auto or 3 rd Burst and would not let me shoot there when I took a buddy with his MP5. One second between shots rule.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't shoot at any public ranges in the Denver area these days. I'm not a people person I guess. I understand RO's are trying to keep things sane and safe but I'd rather they do it with out me present. I'm much more comfortable not being around so many strangers mishandling weapons. The things people do at ranges just plain frightens me!

If The Firing Line would actually clean/update their scrubbing system it'd be a decent place to shoot as a member. I can't stand hackin' up black snot the day after shooting there. Also, I am more of a rifle shooter than handgun. If my boomstick is running why would I use my capgun? I pretty much only fire my pistol these days when working on transition drills. I should prob get out of that habit and train with the capgun more!

Anyway, my only HK is my P2ksk. My primary is an M1a SOCOMII. With the prices of .308 these days I'm looking to buy some commie steal of the 5.45 variety so that I can afford to actually shoot it!

A day shoot for forum members in the Denver area might be fun. Give us a chance to meet and pet each others guns. No wait...that might not be a good idea!

Byte

Sponsored Links