2/13/18 Update-Huge price reduction on P30/HK45 model lines - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 2/13/18 Update-Huge price reduction on P30/HK45 model lines

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Are the HK45CTs you have German-made? You mentioned the base models were no longer coming from Germany, but I'm assuming that means the T/CTs are still German.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mr. Mayhem--will let you know when I have either.

TLOU JOEL--Will see what I can do but all sources are out of P30 9mm models.

RedRaptor--all HK45/45c models will be USA made once the German inventory is gone from distributors. There are a few 45CT models still out there.

Mike
    NRA Life Member
    Hidden Content

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Mike thanks so much for the update - Not terribly thrilled about the new changes to the HK45 model series which I assume will trickle over to new P30 production as well - very glad I got my German HK45 and 45C before the changes went into effect -

I was about to ask you if you had any "new old stock" V1 P30's but I saw your note that all sources are out of P30 9mm models - will tune in for your later updates to see how the next batch looks -

If its not too much trouble could you post pictures of the new HK45 on this thread - I'm sure others would want to see the changes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

ricky bobby--Photos added!

Mike
    NRA Life Member
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks weird with no markings/serial. Not happy with this change.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boxed View Post
    Looks weird with no markings/serial. Not happy with this change.
    That's very odd. My US made 45c in baby poop still has all the serials normal wonder if this weird serializing is just something temporary

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Mike thanks for adding the pictures! There's no denying you have the best deals around on these -

Looks like they have reverted back to the "original" frame texture with the USA frames again, the prior German run was the VP9/P30SK texture like the BG date coded one I bought in December.

Interesting changes and I get it, HK had to do some things different in order to lower the price points, originally I was not worried about P30 production and design changing but I think the new ones will be similar to this HK45. Wondering if the P30 texture will change as well on the USA made frames as to my knowledge they have not had a USA made frame here yet for the P30 series.

Will be VERY interesting if production for the P30 series shifts here completely, and if so, will the SK's also? They have always been affordable as imported from Germany and HK did not announce price drop on them so I assume the SK's will still be German. Very interesting, looks like everyone who got the remaining new old stock P30's and HK45's got some real steals!

Will be in touch Mike I need to save up for some USP's now and a LEM conversion kit - I'll keep an eye out on your site to see when its back in stock. - Jay

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    That's very odd. My US made 45c in baby poop still has all the serials normal wonder if this weird serializing is just something temporary
    Per HKCS, HK45/45c slides will not have any other markings. This is the new normal.

Mike
    NRA Life Member
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Creek Guns View Post
    Per HKCS, HK45/45c slides will not have any other markings. This is the new normal.

Mike
    Well I guess it makes sense. Will make it easier to get replacement parts. And by that I mean if you get a new slide you won't have to worry about mismatched serials from slide to frame

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    Well I guess it makes sense. Will make it easier to get replacement parts. And by that I mean if you get a new slide you won't have to worry about mismatched serials from slide to frame
    It is also easier to counterfeit a tactical, since there will be no matching serials. Anyone could buy a threaded barrel, slap it on a standard HK45/HK45C frame, and sell it at a Tactical price. It will cost more than a true tactical but hey, the possibility now exists.
    Boxed likes this.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links