New web site *Email back in service* - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New web site *Email back in service*

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    The Previously Owned Guns and Accessories links on the main page are broken, Mike.
    I noticed that. When Support fixed the Shotgun link, the other 2 got broken. Thanks!

Mike
    NRA Life Member
    Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oof, I'm having all kinds of issues trying to navigate the site...I kind of liked the old one better; it was simple, no flashy bandwidth-wasting crap, etc. I imagine it was a PITA to keep updated though, and it is 2019...so I fully understand the need to upgrade :)

Anyway -

How can I get to the magazine section on the site, directly? Clicking "accessories" brings me to a 404 page; if I manually fix the url to go to the correct place, I see nearly everything except magazines. In fact the only way I can see what you have for mags is to click on one of the other sections on the website (like Handguns), then in the upper left corner of the main page where it says Home / Shooting / Firearms / Handguns, I have to click on Shooting to get that navigation menu down to the point where I can find the mags, and shop from there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Liking the website and the great selection you have, man I was born in the wrong country...
    The fonts in the menu on the left are very small in several browsers, I can still read them, but they could be a bit bigger.

Otherwise, very nicely done sir!
    HK - ''Keine Kompromisse!''

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

The Previously owned and Accessories blocks on bottom now work. At this time the easiest way to go to magazines is by using the Site Map link in lower right corner. That opens a tree and you just scroll down to magazines. I am working on having the mag selection added so that it shows under Accessories.

Yes, I know the old site was much easier to navigate but I had to do all the updating manually. Trying to keep up with "in Stock/quantities", adding products, photos, etc., was a real pain at times! The new site receives feeds directly from several distributors and products are updated several times per day.

I agree that the text is on the small side and will check to see if anything can be done on this end. I appreciate all comments.

Mike
    NRA Life Member
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mike-search function doesn’t seem to be working. I’m using an iPad. Site looks great!

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I will check on that. I know the search does not work accessing site from my phone.

Mike
    NRA Life Member
    Hidden Content

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

It looks good. But I gotta be honest, I kinda miss the minimalist layout that made me feel like I was in on a well-kept secret source of HK stuff at the best prices around :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links