Photos of our work/products
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photos of our work/products

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Photos of our work/products

Hey all, below are some pictures of work we've done in the past. As mentioned before, we tend to focus on Glock's however we have done H&K's before and are looking forward to doing more in the future.

H&K:

Other firearms:

Enhanced Precision Products
    FFL 07
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow us on Hidden Content (Fowler Industries)

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

These are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Below is a reprint of the descriptions of the different textures from your webpage: FAQs / Enhanced Precision Products

With this in mind, is it safe to say that the ENT texture would be the lease aggressive of all four options, meaning less aggressive than even the carry texture?

I shoot an H&K USP full size, and while I have loved the pistol above all others since January 1994, I absolutely detest the aggressive checkering on the front and back grip panels. I would therefore be interested in either the carry texture or the ENT texture for something which is very low abrasion. Right now I am running the pistol wrapped in Brownells industrial grade electrical tape, which works surprisingly well, but would like to upgrade to a state of the art grip retexturing. I've had enough of dancing around the problem for the past 21 years with things like grip sleeves and electrical tape.

Welcome to HKPRO, and keep up the excellent work!!!

P.S. I see that the H&K grip packages (VP9/USP/P2000) are $200.00 each, including "bottom of trigger guard stippled." Please advise if there is a slight price offset if you do not want/need this option. Thanks again!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

We offer three different textures -

a. Aggressive -
    Aggressive is just that - aggressive. We usually recommend to people that carry inside waistband not to have the aggressive texture applied. The Aggressive texture is better suited for competition where you do not have to worry about a sharp point snagging on a garment or skin.

b. Medium -
    Medium is what most customers prefer; the term "happy medium" would best describe this texture. Inside waistband carry is not an issue with Medium for most, and it does not carve skin or tear clothing. Medium is a good point in between Carry and Aggressive.

c. Carry -
    Carry works best for inside waistband carry use. The Carry texture looks shinier than Medium and Aggressive. The Carry texture is not as abrasive as medium, and it does not have any high/sharp points.

d. ENT -
    Standing for "Experimental New Texture", our ENT is grippy yet comfortable for carry. We use a larger pattern stamp for this texture and it gives the frame a sponge-like feel.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Lossiter, thank you for the kind words.

Our ENT texture is actually slightly more aggressive than our Carry texture. The ENT is almost a middle-ground between Carry and Medium, it feels somewhat sponge-like. It's worth noting that we can take the "edge" off so to speak (on the ENT texture), so it is more comfortable for when carrying IWB.

I've owned a few USP's in 9mm, the issue I always noticed (as with Glock's grenade checkering as well) is what you stated, the checkering is somewhat rough and can create a callus. We can roll the checkering over and add one of our textures to it for a more comfortable grip so you can get rid of that electrical tape.

We can also knock off $20 from the $200 price of the USP if you prefer to not have the triggerguard stippled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lossiter View Post
    These are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Below is a reprint of the descriptions of the different textures from your webpage: FAQs / Enhanced Precision Products

With this in mind, is it safe to say that the ENT texture would be the lease aggressive of all four options, meaning less aggressive than even the carry texture?

I shoot an H&K USP full size, and while I have loved the pistol above all others since January 1994, I absolutely detest the aggressive checkering on the front and back grip panels. I would therefore be interested in either the carry texture or the ENT texture for something which is very low abrasion. Right now I am running the pistol wrapped in Brownells industrial grade electrical tape, which works surprisingly well, but would like to upgrade to a state of the art grip retexturing. I've had enough of dancing around the problem for the past 21 years with things like grip sleeves and electrical tape.

Welcome to HKPRO, and keep up the excellent work!!!

P.S. I see that the H&K grip packages (VP9/USP/P2000) are $200.00 each, including "bottom of trigger guard stippled." Please advise if there is a slight price offset if you do not want/need this option. Thanks again!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

We offer three different textures -

a. Aggressive -
    Aggressive is just that - aggressive. We usually recommend to people that carry inside waistband not to have the aggressive texture applied. The Aggressive texture is better suited for competition where you do not have to worry about a sharp point snagging on a garment or skin.

b. Medium -
    Medium is what most customers prefer; the term "happy medium" would best describe this texture. Inside waistband carry is not an issue with Medium for most, and it does not carve skin or tear clothing. Medium is a good point in between Carry and Aggressive.

c. Carry -
    Carry works best for inside waistband carry use. The Carry texture looks shinier than Medium and Aggressive. The Carry texture is not as abrasive as medium, and it does not have any high/sharp points.

d. ENT -
    Standing for "Experimental New Texture", our ENT is grippy yet comfortable for carry. We use a larger pattern stamp for this texture and it gives the frame a sponge-like feel.
    Last edited by EPP; 08-29-2015 at 02:46 AM.
    FFL 07
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Our Lock Back sight (for Glock's, P30/VP9 in the works):

FFL 07
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow amazing... when i get a p2000sk i know where i will be sending it!!
    HK Stash:
    P30 V1 LEM
    P30sk V1 LEM

Psalm 16:8

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1911top30 View Post
    wow amazing... when i get a p2000sk i know where i will be sending it!!
    Thanks! Looking forward to it.
    FFL 07
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We are accepting H&K orders for stippling work!

G43 work -

Timberwolf frame -
    FFL 07
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[

That's drop-dead gorgeous.

Also to clarify for the audience, I also saw this photo on their Facebook account, they said this is "medium" texture. https://www.facebook.com/enhancedpre...type=1&theater

I think I'm going to drop it down a notch and order the carry texture, because I need whatever is lowest abrasion/least aggressive.

We need a shipping address to commence the influx of HK pistols, please.

Thanks again!!
    Last edited by Lossiter; 09-01-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lossiter View Post
    [

That's drop-dead gorgeous.

Also to clarify for the audience, I also saw this photo on their Facebook account, they said this is "medium" texture. https://www.facebook.com/enhancedpre...type=1&theater

I think I'm going to drop it down a notch and order the carry texture, because I need whatever is lowest abrasion/least aggressive.

We need a shipping address to commence the influx of HK pistols, please.

Thanks again!!
    Thank you!

For now, the only way to get our address is to place an order, or contact us directly clarifying which/what work you're wanting done.
    FFL 07
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Can you even have these guns in Cali?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links