VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Enhanced Precision Products "Carry" Texture for H&K USP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Enhanced Precision Products "Carry" Texture for H&K USP

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    I will never forget this quote from OP about another vendor "Their work is turning out to be some of the very best ever submitted in the 15 year history of HKPRO.COM"
    And I stand 100% behind that comment, pertaining to Brethren Armament, and do not expect you or anyone else to take my word for it at face value. View this vendor’s very impressive build and project portfolio on Instagram, and draw your own conclusions: https://www.instagram.com/brethren_armament/

And I would make the exact same comment to the letter for Dakota Tactical — indisputably some of the very best work ever submitted in the 15 year history of HKPRO.COM. Again, please view the build portfolio, and draw your own conclusions: https://www.instagram.com/DakotaTactical/

If one spends the time to read through their entire portfolio for both vendors, which took me several hours, there is a wealth of knowledge about the products, and the design/engineering background behind them, which are impeccable. My sincerest thanks and admiration goes out to both Joe “Chopstix Kid” Stoppiello at Dakota Tactical, and Messrs Quinn and Kyle Mcintosh at Brethren Armament for all of the great work and dedication. These two firms are really pushing the envelope to deliver great builds to the H&K shooting community. They are certainly not the only great builders, but I believe their work speaks for itself, and deserves a shout-out.

Similarly, there is a wealth of information regarding the EPP grip enhancement modifications on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/enhancedpre.../photos_stream I spent a lot of time — again, several hours — reviewing this in painstaking detail prior to making my choice, because grip stippling is pretty much an irreversible decision, and in the end it was time well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Maybe he is just an animated guy guess I will give him benefit of doubt.......Anyway stippling looks good for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I appreciate this — thank you kind sir. I guess when something works really well for me or people I know, I want my fellow HKPRO brothers and sisters to take full advantage. I am not being compensated or reimbursed by anyone for anything which I voice on this discussion board. And I am paying full price like everyone else (no under-the-table discounts for in-depth HKPRO rave reviews), and am proud to do so for great vendors like EPP, Brethren Armament, and Dakota Tactical for doing excellent work.
    Last edited by Lossiter; 12-30-2015 at 08:19 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I can't get past on how awful this makes a beautiful factory HK pistol look. It's your pistol, so you have every right to do whatever you want to it, especially if its a feature that improves it. Just not my thing, I guess.

I suppose one could also use them in the shower to remove foot calluses.
    Hidden Content
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sweersa View Post
    I can't get past on how awful this makes a beautiful factory HK pistol look...
    I suppose one could also use them in the shower to remove foot calluses.
    Lol. That was funny
    NRA Lifetime Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links