HKPRO Members in Europe - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: HKPRO Members in Europe

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

...okay, well the HK Trophy is an event by H&K of course It has been going on for a couple of years now at the shooing range "Schiessanlage Philippsburg" in Philippsburg, Germany. This is a really big shooting range in the region where alot of shooting competitions take place.

Marc Kleser and Michael Schuetz from the german HK Shooting Team were there and did the organization. The HKwebshop was present and others from H&K were also there helping out. Alot of other vendors where there too, like Schmidt & Bender, etc.

You can register for the HK Trophy on the events Homepage, which I posted above. Price was 50 Euros per person and everyone who attended got a H&K Trophy t-shirt.

Since this is an H&K event, you don't bring your guns. H&K provides all the firearms and ammo! Each shooter will shoot with different H&K models throughout the event on different stages. This year the shooters were able to fire the SFP9, USC, HK243, MR223, MR308 and USP Elite. There might have been more but I can't remember.

There was alot of H&K prizes for the best shooters (I believe the first prize was an HK243) and they also sold raffle tickets for even more H&K swag.
    What really is nice about the whole thing is that H&K didn't keep any money. All of it from the whole event was donated to a child charity organization!

If you have the chance to attend, do it! It was great.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Here is a german article about the HK Trophy 2014

https://www.all4shooters.com/de/Shoo...y-2014-Kultur/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello Callahan, I'm currently at Paris but in a really close future I'm going to move down south to Grenoble :D

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Hello from Germany. Got bit by the HK bug and it keeps spreading over me. Supreme firearms. If any European members know of a dealer outside of Germany that will export a Walther G36 or 416 to me, please chime in. I think I know the guy that won the HK243 at the HK Trophy mentioned above.
    MR 308 A3 20"
    MR 308 A1
    MR 223 A1
    HK 243 S TAR
    HK USC .45
    USP Expert .45
    MK 23

Ole
    HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good day, gents! Greetings from Bulgaria. Active policeofficer on dutty from 14 years. Glad to meet you all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi from Lithuania! Getting armed by SL8-4

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soltern View Post
    Hello Callahan, I'm currently at Paris but in a really close future I'm going to move down south to Grenoble :D
    I haven't visited this thread in a while and just saw this. So are you now in Grenoble Soltern?
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ole View Post
    Good day, gents! Greetings from Bulgaria. Active policeofficer on dutty from 14 years. Glad to meet you all!
    Welcome to the forum. So do the police in Bulgaria have MP5s?
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mindaugasa View Post
    Hi from Lithuania! Getting armed by SL8-4

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. Please post a photo of your SL8. One of the unwritten rules of the forum is that it isn't real unless there is a photo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Please post a photo of your SL8. One of the unwritten rules of the forum is that it isn't real unless there is a photo.
    OK
    Sorry, for soo pathetic photo, rifle was not ready for photo session :)
    Still looking for scope rings and bipod, mainly.
    It's 4gen European model.
    Only mod - shaved notches to accept G36 magazines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HKPRO Members in Europe-img_20170404_194111379.jpg  

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links