Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: HKPRO Members in Europe

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mindaugasa View Post
    OK
    Sorry, for soo pathetic photo, rifle was not ready for photo session :)
    Still looking for scope rings and bipod, mainly.
    It's 4gen European model.
    Only mod - shaved notches to accept G36 magazines.
    Thanks for sharing the photo. Nice HK. Looking to hear more from you on the forum.
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Greetings from Belgium, new here and glad to be a part of the HK crowd.
    Currently the owner of a SFP9 (photo will follow) and waiting for my P30L V3 to get it's paperwork in order.

I saw the HK Trophy was hosted again this year and it would be amazing to go there, especially because support a very worthy cause.
    Sending the organisation an email to see whether people outside of Germany can actually take part in the competition. On their site they mention the German permits you need to own before being able to participate, however I couldn't find any information regarding said permits from a different country. I'll also ask if it's open to the public, without participating. (I want one of those trophy shirts)

Update will follow
    HK - ''Keine Kompromisse!''

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TimBoomBam View Post
    Currently the owner of a SFP9 (photo will follow) and waiting for my P30L V3 to get it's paperwork in order.

I saw the HK Trophy was hosted again this year and it would be amazing to go there, especially because support a very worthy cause.
    Sending the organisation an email to see whether people outside of Germany can actually take part in the competition. On their site they mention the German permits you need to own before being able to participate, however I couldn't find any information regarding said permits from a different country. I'll also ask if it's open to the public, without participating. (I want one of those trophy shirts)

Update will follow
    Welcome. Looking forward to the update. I got my MP5 in Belgium (back when it was still possible).
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Update will follow
    Yes, you can take part at the HK Trophy. All you need is a EFP (European Firearms Pass) and you can register for the competition when it opens in 2019.
    You can also visit the HK Trophy without participating but you won't get the t-shirt. That's only for the contestants.
    If you need help or have questions, let me know. I am normally there every year
    TimBoomBam likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by homeslice View Post
    Yes, you can take part at the HK Trophy. All you need is a EFP (European Firearms Pass) and you can register for the competition when it opens in 2019.
    You can also visit the HK Trophy without participating but you won't get the t-shirt. That's only for the contestants.
    If you need help or have questions, let me know. I am normally there every year
    Thank you for the update, that's great to hear. HK just replied to me as well stating the same, but you beat them to it.
    I would definitely like to participate at the HK Trophy, and not just to get the t-shirt

Thanks again for the help!
    HK - ''Keine Kompromisse!''

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Update will follow
    Welcome!!
    As others have said, the European Firearms Pass will be the first step.
    It's a straightforward process, and also works for us Swiss residents.
    I even took rifles by air to the UK last year under this system.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown View Post
    Welcome!!
    As others have said, the European Firearms Pass will be the first step.
    It's a straightforward process, and also works for us Swiss residents.
    I even took rifles by air to the UK last year under this system.
    At the HK Trophy, Heckler & Koch provide all their firearms and ammo for you to shoot with. You don't bring your own, they just need you to have a EWP to proove that you're able to possess a firearm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello you all,
    I´m from Germany but I´ll be moving to Finland soon.
    Perkele

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrott_4 View Post
    Hello you all,
    I´m from Germany but I´ll be moving to Finland soon.
    Welcome! Hope your move goes smoothly.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Greetings from Sembach Germany.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links