HKPRO Members in Europe - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 98
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: HKPRO Members in Europe

  1. #61
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Callahan's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : France
    Posts : 1,445
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mindaugasa View Post
    OK
    Sorry, for soo pathetic photo, rifle was not ready for photo session :)
    Still looking for scope rings and bipod, mainly.
    It's 4gen European model.
    Only mod - shaved notches to accept G36 magazines.
    Thanks for sharing the photo. Nice HK. Looking to hear more from you on the forum.
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    TimBoomBam's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2019
    Posts : 23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Greetings from Belgium, new here and glad to be a part of the HK crowd.
    Currently the owner of a SFP9 (photo will follow) and waiting for my P30L V3 to get it's paperwork in order.

    I saw the HK Trophy was hosted again this year and it would be amazing to go there, especially because support a very worthy cause.
    Sending the organisation an email to see whether people outside of Germany can actually take part in the competition. On their site they mention the German permits you need to own before being able to participate, however I couldn't find any information regarding said permits from a different country. I'll also ask if it's open to the public, without participating. (I want one of those trophy shirts)

    Update will follow
    HK - ''Keine Kompromisse!''

  3. #63
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Callahan's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : France
    Posts : 1,445
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoomBam View Post
    Greetings from Belgium, new here and glad to be a part of the HK crowd.
    Currently the owner of a SFP9 (photo will follow) and waiting for my P30L V3 to get it's paperwork in order.

    I saw the HK Trophy was hosted again this year and it would be amazing to go there, especially because support a very worthy cause.
    Sending the organisation an email to see whether people outside of Germany can actually take part in the competition. On their site they mention the German permits you need to own before being able to participate, however I couldn't find any information regarding said permits from a different country. I'll also ask if it's open to the public, without participating. (I want one of those trophy shirts)

    Update will follow
    Welcome. Looking forward to the update. I got my MP5 in Belgium (back when it was still possible).
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #64
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Posts : 369
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoomBam View Post
    Greetings from Belgium, new here and glad to be a part of the HK crowd.
    Currently the owner of a SFP9 (photo will follow) and waiting for my P30L V3 to get it's paperwork in order.

    I saw the HK Trophy was hosted again this year and it would be amazing to go there, especially because support a very worthy cause.
    Sending the organisation an email to see whether people outside of Germany can actually take part in the competition. On their site they mention the German permits you need to own before being able to participate, however I couldn't find any information regarding said permits from a different country. I'll also ask if it's open to the public, without participating. (I want one of those trophy shirts)

    Update will follow
    Yes, you can take part at the HK Trophy. All you need is a EFP (European Firearms Pass) and you can register for the competition when it opens in 2019.
    You can also visit the HK Trophy without participating but you won't get the t-shirt. That's only for the contestants.
    If you need help or have questions, let me know. I am normally there every year
    TimBoomBam likes this.

  6. #65
    Junior Member
    TimBoomBam's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2019
    Posts : 23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homeslice View Post
    Yes, you can take part at the HK Trophy. All you need is a EFP (European Firearms Pass) and you can register for the competition when it opens in 2019.
    You can also visit the HK Trophy without participating but you won't get the t-shirt. That's only for the contestants.
    If you need help or have questions, let me know. I am normally there every year
    Thank you for the update, that's great to hear. HK just replied to me as well stating the same, but you beat them to it.
    I would definitely like to participate at the HK Trophy, and not just to get the t-shirt

    Thanks again for the help!
    HK - ''Keine Kompromisse!''

  7. #66
    Very Senior Member
    farmerbrown's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Switzerland
    Posts : 271
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoomBam View Post
    Greetings from Belgium, new here and glad to be a part of the HK crowd.
    Currently the owner of a SFP9 (photo will follow) and waiting for my P30L V3 to get it's paperwork in order.

    I saw the HK Trophy was hosted again this year and it would be amazing to go there, especially because support a very worthy cause.
    Sending the organisation an email to see whether people outside of Germany can actually take part in the competition. On their site they mention the German permits you need to own before being able to participate, however I couldn't find any information regarding said permits from a different country. I'll also ask if it's open to the public, without participating. (I want one of those trophy shirts)

    Update will follow
    Welcome!!
    As others have said, the European Firearms Pass will be the first step.
    It's a straightforward process, and also works for us Swiss residents.
    I even took rifles by air to the UK last year under this system.

  8. #67
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Posts : 369
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown View Post
    Welcome!!
    As others have said, the European Firearms Pass will be the first step.
    It's a straightforward process, and also works for us Swiss residents.
    I even took rifles by air to the UK last year under this system.
    At the HK Trophy, Heckler & Koch provide all their firearms and ammo for you to shoot with. You don't bring your own, they just need you to have a EWP to proove that you're able to possess a firearm.

  9. #68
    Junior Member
    Foxtrott_4's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2018
    Location : Finland
    Posts : 43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Hello you all,
    I´m from Germany but I´ll be moving to Finland soon.
    Perkele

  10. #69
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Callahan's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : France
    Posts : 1,445
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrott_4 View Post
    Hello you all,
    I´m from Germany but I´ll be moving to Finland soon.
    Welcome! Hope your move goes smoothly.
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

  11. #70
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Location : Kansas
    Posts : 242
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Greetings from Sembach Germany.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

czech republic
,
hk pro
,
hkpro
,
importing mr308
,
p7 with silencer
,

tp9

Click on a term to search for related topics.