HKPRO Members in Europe - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: HKPRO Members in Europe

JBV
    HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Now he is with original grips (black). Usually is my CCW pistol.

Name:  H&K P7-PSP (2).JPG
Views: 52
Size:  3.3 KBName:  H&K P7-PSP (3).JPG
Views: 53
Size:  2.5 KBName:  H&K P7-PSP (4).JPG
Views: 54
Size:  2.5 KB
    Shooting sport:
    H&K P7
    H&K MARK 23
    H&K VP70Z
    H&K MP5 A2SF

Duty:
    H&K USP-C (9mm)

Draft:
    H&K P9S (Coming soon)
    H&K HK4

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Are you police or military? Or can civilians get concealed carry permits in Spain? Technically, it is possible to get a carry permit in France if you can prove that your life is in danger, but I've never heard of anyone getting one. You may have heard of the Charlie Hebdo massacre a few years ago. The main person there had requested a carry permit because of threats against him and it was refused. The rest, sadly, is history.
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

JBV
    HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

In Spain for CCW, normally, you must be military or policemen (National, regional, customs or municipal police with Licencia Tipo "A") .

But you have the possibilty, as a citizen, for requested a carry permit (Licencia Tipo "B"). It's hard to get the carry permit, due to stricted laws for the civilians.

Few years ago, due a lot terrorist activity (mainly ETA-GRAPO) the "Licencia Tipo "B" was more acessible, now hard difficult.
    Shooting sport:
    H&K P7
    H&K MARK 23
    H&K VP70Z
    H&K MP5 A2SF

Duty:
    H&K USP-C (9mm)

Draft:
    H&K P9S (Coming soon)
    H&K HK4

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBV View Post
    In Spain for CCW, normally, you must be military or policemen (National, regional, customs or municipal police with Licencia Tipo "A") .

But you have the possibilty, as a citizen, for requested a carry permit (Licencia Tipo "B"). It's hard to get the carry permit, due to stricted laws for the civilians.

Few years ago, due a lot terrorist activity (mainly ETA-GRAPO) the "Licencia Tipo "B" was more acessible, now hard difficult.
    Very interesting. Are you able to get suppressors in Spain? I like your choice of guns. I also have a P7 (and 2 P7M13), a MK23, an MP5A2 in semi-auto only, plus an MP5k pdw in semi-auto only, and a G3 (semi only). What do you think of the VP70Z?
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

JBV
    HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No, the supressors they are prohibited for civilians, only military and police (National or Regional) on duty.

The MP5, semi-auto only and not with folding stock. The CETME B (brother of G3) in semi-auto only and .307 caliber, not .308 or 7'62x51. And the magazines limited for 3 rounds, in every model . For shooting sports it's possible magazines with more capacity (CCP and Rifle IPSC).

Regarding the VP70Z, now I not have time for shooting and tested, only manipulated. In my opinion is a very strong, massive and tought pistol, with very hard trigger!!

Jesús
    Shooting sport:
    H&K P7
    H&K MARK 23
    H&K VP70Z
    H&K MP5 A2SF

Duty:
    H&K USP-C (9mm)

Draft:
    H&K P9S (Coming soon)
    H&K HK4

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hallo/Bonjour:
    Can anyone recommend some nice European ranges to shoot at in France and Switzerland please (and maybe Germany)?
    I am normally in Switzerland during summer and would like to visit a few. Thank you! Danke! Merci!

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CGuns1 View Post
    Hallo/Bonjour:
    Can anyone recommend some nice European ranges to shoot at in France and Switzerland please (and maybe Germany)?
    I am normally in Switzerland during summer and would like to visit a few. Thank you! Danke! Merci!
    While in Germany, I shot at the Rod and Gun Club in Kaiserlautern, DE. The managers name is Josh. You don't have to be a member to shoot there and they will stamp your shooting book per the caliber you are shooting. You are also able to rent pistols, rifles, and shotguns but you have to buy the ammo there. I vouch for them, it's a great place to shoot.

R.L.T.W.
    CGuns1 likes this.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Hallo/Bonjour:
    With the new legislation that went into effect over a year ago, it has become more difficult. Gun clubs are responsible to verify that anyone shooting on the range is not on the list of people who are not allowed to have guns. Since the clubs don't have access to that list, they can only take people who are licensed by the French national sport shooting federation (which is able to verify people before giving or renewing their license). My shooting club only allows members (no guests). Other clubs may be more open, but I'm sure that you would need to have some kind of card or certificate indicating that you are a member of a gun club, unless you are signed up for an international competition event. I am not aware of any gun ranges in France that are not affiliated with a sport shooting club. You don't see gun shops with an attached shooting range here like you do in the States.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callahan: Understood. That being said, what are the nicest indoor ranges in France that you know of or have heard of? Thank you!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hallo/Bonjour:
    What sort of shooting? Most everything is shut down in .CH, for the next 2-3 months anyway.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Sponsored Links