HKPRO Forums banner

HKPRO Members in Europe

23K views 103 replies 34 participants last post by  German 
#1 ·
Hello to all. I live in France and would be interested in making contacts with other HKPRO members in Europe. Also, if anyone is aware of HK related events in Europe, it would be great to post them in this sub-forum so others can be aware.

#2 ·
Hello, ello, ello, ello, ello

Wow there seems to be quite an echo in here. I want to thank straightgrain for creating this space for International HKPRO members. But I'm wondering if there is anybody out there.

It would be nice to set up a meeting of HKPRO members here in Europe, or perhaps national events would make it easier to come to an event with your gun(s).

#3 ·
Hello, I am from Czech Republic.

#5 ·
Welcome to MKabar and Americane1 (or is it Americanel?).

Are there any other HKPRO european members out there?

#7 ·
Guten Tag. You don't happen to be in Oberndorf by any chance?

#9 ·
It would be interesting to visit the factory. Do you know if they do tours? The two HKs that I have bought both came from Germany. Within the EU it's not hard to import a weapon from another EU country. The problem is getting the permit here in France.

#10 ·
who know any friend with HK MR223 can tell about possibility to have a newest geissele rail in europe? i organize a group buy for hope to a lower price!

#11 ·
I would like to eventually get a MR308 and MR223, but the bank account is empty at the moment after buying 2 HK .45 pistols. I'm afraid my "friends" who own guns is pretty much limited to the people in my shooting club and I don't know anyone there who has a MR223. Sorry.

#12 ·
Hello from another German ... or to be more precise from a Prussian lol

As far as I know HK did factory tours for shooting clubs in the past but they don't do them anymore due to bad press. Possibly we could convince them that tours for HKPro members wont affect their press ... at least this idea would provide something like hope for us zivis ;)

#14 ·
Welcome freethx. There is currently an HK USP .45 for sale on PAAF2. We spent 8 years in Les Yvelines near Versailles. Now we are in the south, near Carcassone. If you are looking for a place for vacation, we have a gite and you could shoot at my club.

#16 ·
I bought them used. I found them both in Germany. If you are in Italy (when you go back), there is an excellent site for used guns (including HKs) here. I saw a like new MR308 on this site for 2200 euros.

#18 · (Edited)
Merci. So you imported them from Germany, got it. Oh yeah, I know armiusate (thanks). That's actually where I found my MR223 - brand new, 2012 version, 14.5 inch barrel, lovely!

You'll never find an HK45 on armiusate, however. I think the only HK45s in the world available to civilians are in fact, in Germany and the USA.
The shop I ordered mine from will import one from the US in fact, and I believe it is US made vs Germany made. Basically same thing...

Curious on how to find one in Germany and import it?

#20 ·
Welcome to the forum. We live about an hour and a half from the Spanish border.

#21 ·
Welcome to the forum. We have friends in Argovie and near Basel. An absolutely beautiful country with extraordinary gun rights for Europe. Do you have any full auto weapons? Enjoy your USP Tactical 9mm. I'd like to get one in .45 ACP with the B&T silencer one of these days to go with my MK23. I've also been trying to scrape together the funds for a B&T TP9.

#22 ·
No, still trying to catch up with all the semi autos my govt crushed before I moved here. I don't think full autos are quite as easy as they used to be.

My friend has a .45 USP tactical with the B&T silencer.
Very nice piece, and he can shoot it pretty well.

I think the next purchase would be a MR308 to compete with my friends SIG 751.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#27 ·
Welcome, STProcks, to the forum. Best wishes on getting through the red tape and optaining your license. Keep us informed.

#30 ·
Welcome back to HKPRO and welcome to the Europe thread.

"Not enough spare time to go to the range........" From what I've seen on TV everyone in Finland spends half their time involved in some form of off-road rally racing (except for the few driving Formula 1 - I'm looking forward to seeing Kimi Raikkonen driving for Ferrari next year). Best wishes with your USP9 Combat Competition.

#32 ·
Hi there European HK fans,

I am from the Netherlands, a few hundred miles from Oberndorf and for 15 years a great H&K fan. I have an H&K91 and all the parts and H&K items that fits on this great rifle.
In my bookcase are a lot of books about H&K, the rolling block system and everything H&K manufactured over the years. I like the good old design from H&K not the modern stuff they make.
My admiration for the design and qualitty what they make since the beginning until the late 1990.
On my bucketlist is a tour in the Oberndorf factory :) and a peek in the grey room where all the weapons are on display what H&K made over the years.

Laluppa

Attachments

#33 ·
Welcome lalulppa. Congratulations on the HK 91.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.