Hk G3k Parts in Europe
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hk G3k Parts in Europe

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Foxtrott_4's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2018
    Location : Finland
    Posts : 31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Hk G3k Parts in Europe

    Hello everyone,
    I am on the search for a Barrel, Bolt head and locking piece for my G3k in addition a complete bolt assembly for the blue plastic training ammo.
    Export from the US makes the whole thing more than double the price. I have already contacted Schwabenarms but i doubt they will sell them seperatly cause they want to sell their overpriced G3k clone. Sadly Brownells don´t seem to export any parts at the moment I have already asked them some time ago. GermanGunWorks doesn´t specialise on G3 parts nor to they have any firearm relevant parts.
    Does anybody know a company that would sell them or any persons? Can be all over Europe at best in Germany or Finland

    thanks in advance
    Perkele

  2. #2
    Sheepdog in West Texas

    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Location : San Angelo, Tx
    Posts : 1,664
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

    Default

    Not sure if this helps and NOT SURE if you would want to use them, but have you looked at HKparts.net?

    there is a lot of people that have stopped using them (couple of threads about the problems RTG wrote one) - but that is a choice you would have to decide...
    Protect and defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic

    A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

    "Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

  3. #3
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    HKaltwasser's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Location : Dripping Springs, Tx- Just west of weird.
    Posts : 2,230
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrott_4 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am on the search for a Barrel, Bolt head and locking piece for my G3k in addition a complete bolt assembly for the blue plastic training ammo.
    Export from the US makes the whole thing more than double the price. I have already contacted Schwabenarms but i doubt they will sell them seperatly cause they want to sell their overpriced G3k clone. Sadly Brownells don´t seem to export any parts at the moment I have already asked them some time ago. GermanGunWorks doesn´t specialise on G3 parts nor to they have any firearm relevant parts.
    Does anybody know a company that would sell them or any persons? Can be all over Europe at best in Germany or Finland

    thanks in advance
    Any companies within Germany aren't going to sell you a bolt assembly , it is a controlled part. Finding someone in the Czech Republic may be your best bet, maybe Polenar Tactical can help. They're in Slovenia, not Czech Republic.
    Last edited by HKaltwasser; 12-31-2019 at 06:05 PM.
    A voice from the past whispers in my ear, “Brethren, keep your powder dry.”

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Foxtrott_4's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2018
    Location : Finland
    Posts : 31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HKaltwasser View Post
    Any companies within Germany aren't going to sell you a bolt assembly , it is a controlled part. Finding someone in the Czech Republic may be your best bet, maybe Polenar Tactical can help.
    Yes that´s the issue. I actually contacted Lothar Walther once and they said I should ask my gunsmith. The Laws and companies over here kinda suck tbh
    Perkele

  6. #5
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2013
    Posts : 214
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Schwabenarms the company the OP referred to has some nice G3 stuff like new wood stocks and match trigger groups I wish I could import into the USA.

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Foxtrott_4's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2018
    Location : Finland
    Posts : 31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wallew View Post
    Not sure if this helps and NOT SURE if you would want to use them, but have you looked at HKparts.net?

    there is a lot of people that have stopped using them (couple of threads about the problems RTG wrote one) - but that is a choice you would have to decide...
    Hkparts aren´t even allowed to export anything at all. RTG parts are but licences and ordering is hard.
    Perkele

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Tags for this Thread