Insurance Photos - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Insurance Photos

PROUD ASA MEMBER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gopherboy128 View Post
    I am paying .32% insured value with Eastern. Includes a 5% policy discount for being an NRA member. Dont have to declare anything under $50,000. No serials or anything until it's time to claim. Covers me and bith of my NFA trusts, the only thing I am unsure about is whether or not it covers ammo. I know it covers scopes, suppressors, accessories. Covered during shipping. Only $250 deductible per claim.
    Eastern is the way to go and I'm a State Farm Agent lol. State Farm rates for firearms under a Personal Articles Policy is ridiculous. Eastern does not cover ammo, however, most homeowner's policies will cover ammunition under your personal contents coverage, minus your deductible of course. As you mentioned everything else is covered under Eastern's policy. It really can't be beat and you can opt for a $100 deductible.
    HK addict in constant search for a cure.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKSIGslinger View Post
    Eastern is the way to go and I'm a State Farm Agent lol. State Farm rates for firearms under a Personal Articles Policy is ridiculous. Eastern does not cover ammo, however, most homeowner's policies will cover ammunition under your personal contents coverage, minus your deductible of course. As you mentioned everything else is covered under Eastern's policy. It really can't be beat and you can opt for a $100 deductible.
    I looked into getting State Farm for Firearms insurance and you are right. They are ridiculous, seriously, my firearms are more protected as it is then most other items in my house, yet my insurance for my home and vehicle even were much cheaper.

I'm going to give Eastern a shot.

I would agree that homeowners insurance usually covers ammo, the safe itself if you have one, and accessories. I have a few grand in extra, mags, cases, and other items as well.

PROUD ASA MEMBER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If your home is insured with State Farm your ammo is covered under Personal Contents converage. I said "most" in my previous reply because I don't know every companies coverage policies. It is always best to speak with your agent but with State Farm I know you're good!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKSIGslinger View Post
    If your home is insured with State Farm your ammo is covered under Personal Contents converage. I said "most" in my previous reply because I don't know every companies coverage policies. It is always best to speak with your agent but with State Farm I know you're good!
    I agree, check with your company but I would assume most are since I use a different company then state farm for our home, and they cover the things mentioned above. They even cover when I shoot 1000rds, and say it came up missing.......JK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links