Naples/Marco Island Machine Guns

Thread: Naples/Marco Island Machine Guns

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Naples/Marco Island Machine Guns

I own a lot of subguns and I'm visiting a family friend this spring who lives on Marco Island in Florida. He’s never shot a machine gun before and I’d like to roll out the red carpet for him.

I’m looking for a new friend who might have some property and (new friend included) would host a shoot on the morning of Saturday March 21,2019. Just someone who lives within an hour of Marco. I’d only be bringing this one family friend. Obviously if you would want to bring more people you could, ammo is on me.

I’ll bring a couple cases of ammo and they could shoot as much as they want out of my HK sear hosts, 4 different macs, mini uzi and mk760.

I’d certainly would like to visit the person/location sometime this winter by myself before I bring my family friend this March.

Thanks and please let me know!
    Beau
    Last edited by TheColtCollector; 11-21-2019 at 06:03 PM.
    Qualified HK Sear
    PCS mp5k
    PCS 53
    PCS 33k
    Omega mp5
    Omega SD-k
    Black Ops Defense mp5

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

TheColtCollector

As long as you stick to pistol calibers you can shoot full auto at the Alamo Gun Range on the corner, well almost the corner, of Vanderbuilt and Airport-Polling roads.

I am a member and shoot my full autos there practically every week.
    HkChuck

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HkCHUCK View Post
    TheColtCollector

As long as you stick to pistol calibers you can shoot full auto at the Alamo Gun Range on the corner, well almost the corner, of Vanderbuilt and Airport-Polling roads.

I am a member and shoot my full autos there practically every week.
    HkChuck
    Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the idea and I’m considering that as a last resort. I don’t need to shoot full auto rifle but I really don’t like indoor gun ranges for a lot of reasons. Plus I’d like my guest to get the full experience of shooting suppressed full auto.

For now I’d really like to bribe a land owner down there with a bunch of ammo so I can give my family friend the full experience.

Thanks for thinking of me
    Beau

Sponsored Links