Join + Mass Posts = Sell your crap? - Page 146
Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1506
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Join + Mass Posts = Sell your crap?

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drewer View Post
    After reading up here I'm curious. As a new member who has things to sell, what is the best path? I figured buying the pro would set off more alarms with a low post count.

Current plan is to make it to the needed post count (without shitposting) and then post pictures with username which I've done on many other forums.
    If you came here to sell, you're already off to a wrong start. However, if you purchase the Premium Membership, you are welcome to begin using the marketplace right away. But don't be surprised if other members are somewhat leery until you become more of a known commodity.
    Sparkplugs are irrelevant.
    Plenty of HK's and clones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diesel1959 View Post
    If you came here to sell, you're already off to a wrong start. However, if you purchase the Premium Membership, you are welcome to begin using the marketplace right away. But don't be surprised if other members are somewhat leery until you become more of a known commodity.
    That's understandable. I actually first came here to buy and then was impressed with how active this forum is!

I saw people buy [deleted by moderator]. I figured it would be sketchy to PM those who were inquiring about if someone still had them, and should instead wait until I can make my own posting.
    Last edited by diesel1959; 02-25-2019 at 04:15 PM. Reason: item deleted out by moderator.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

You might want to take another look at the rules before you post your WTS

“*No toys. While there is no doubt that airsoft can be great fun, this is not the place to discuss or advertise toys. The only exceptions to this are collectibles that would have great interest to an HK enthusiast.”

It would be bad make it to the Magic 51, post the ad and then get banned.

Not trying to be a Hall Monitor, but just offering friendly advice.

Doc

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I appreciate you Doc! [deleted by moderator.]

I'll definitely keep that in mind and not race to the 50 mark.
    Last edited by diesel1959; 02-25-2019 at 04:16 PM. Reason: item deleted out by moderator.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drewer View Post
    That's understandable. I actually first came here to buy and then was impressed with how active this forum is!

I saw people buy [deleted by moderator]. I figured it would be sketchy to PM those who were inquiring about if someone still had them, and should instead wait until I can make my own posting.
    If you start PMing folks in unsolicited fashion about buying/selling, that's a really great way to find yourself permabanned.
    Last edited by diesel1959; 02-25-2019 at 04:17 PM.
    TheJerkman likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diesel1959 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Knocked back a bit.
    So I had a post removed that I spent some time uploading pictures etc, was that because I posted too much later on? Or was that something else. Also I apologize, the 50 posts thing seemed arbitrary.. Never knew about premium. I read the stickies and saw nothing about it (accessories).

A PM would have resolved any issue. I have spent more money than I'd like to admit on HK products this year. I am a hk hobbiest..

Is there a sticky on the selling page about this, maybe one would help explain the why behind all of this? I missed it if there is and I was looking.
    Last edited by tenhunter; 02-25-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

It’s all a part of the rules you read when you signed up for the forum. You DID read the rules, right? Especially seeing as you had to affirm you had done so . . .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not arguing, I sign a lot of acknowledgements online. And I have been here for 3 years so I really don't remember to be honest.

Just giving feedback, as I don't rock boats so if I did it and got someone mad, I am sure a lot of other people do as well. Though probably rare 3 year guys over post so maybe that is all it was.

Please read everything I say with the voice of Linus from Peanuts, it helps clarify my passive nature. Just trying to add clarity.. 🙂

Sad a post I made disappeared as I was l calling out MM for great work on a project. I am gonna stop posting as I don't want to run up my posts etc. No biggy. I will do the review another time.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)

He posted a WTT ad but also said make offer.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-pisto...l-p2000sk.html

Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links