Join + Mass Posts = Sell your crap? - Page 150
Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1506
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Join + Mass Posts = Sell your crap?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Secret for sale ad by using a YouTube video?

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-me...ml#post3512586

Also, he’s already asking about selling.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-rooki...-post-wts.html
    caf82313 likes this.
    Do you even HK, Bro?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)

20 posts in less than 1/2 hour. He's headed somewhere.... WTS section, perhaps. Man has very limited vocabulary, most posts are under 5 words.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/members/129096.html

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)

Guy is up to something. 11 posts in 39 minutes.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/members/131374.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Whittled back a bit.
    Sparkplugs are irrelevant.
    Plenty of HK's and clones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know what sucks is that I've been a member here for like 7 years and I can't post a gun I want to trade UNLESS I make 35-40 useless posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gturmindright View Post
    You know what sucks is that I've been a member here for like 7 years and I can't post a gun I want to trade UNLESS I make 35-40 useless posts.
    You could pay for a premium membership to gain listing privileges. With your longevity it won't look like a scam like a join, pay, list listing might to some people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's not even my thing. I just want to trade. It's not about money in the slightest. I don't contribute much because I'm not heavily involved in firearms so I don't have a lot to contribute. I use the search function religiously like anyone on a forum should but also not willing to pay $25. I come here to learn, contribute if I can, I figure learning here makes me safer, makes everyone else safer not only because of how I handle myself but also because of the information I can share. So in general I would say what I learn here helps the community especially regarding 2A, that should be enough. I am lucky to be able to afford one HK that I can carry so I definitely am not in the habit of throwing around $20 bills. I've had the misfortune of being a part of a forum that eventually grew to be big enough to be purchased by a large company so I'm generally against excessive posting and "donating". IME the bigger this place gets the worse it gets.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gturmindright View Post
    That's not even my thing. I just want to trade. It's not about money in the slightest. I don't contribute much because I'm not heavily involved in firearms so I don't have a lot to contribute. I use the search function religiously like anyone on a forum should but also not willing to pay $25. I come here to learn, contribute if I can, I figure learning here makes me safer, makes everyone else safer not only because of how I handle myself but also because of the information I can share. So in general I would say what I learn here helps the community especially regarding 2A, that should be enough. I am lucky to be able to afford one HK that I can carry so I definitely am not in the habit of throwing around $20 bills. I've had the misfortune of being a part of a forum that eventually grew to be big enough to be purchased by a large company so I'm generally against excessive posting and "donating". IME the bigger this place gets the worse it gets.
    The posting rules were in place long before this placed got purchased by a “large company”, so that has nothing to do with it. It was that way when you joined and apparently hasn’t been a problem for 7 years until now when you want to get rid of something. It is what it is. There’s no value in trying to fight it and you won’t win.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    caf82313 likes this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Still upset I didn't take your offer on the stein huh?

Anyways, was not my intention to bump the post, I wanted to notify that I would entertain offers. I apologize to the hkpro police in advance. Please feel free to delete the post or report me to Mr. Gestapo's boss. 🙂

Edit: I deleted the post. Didn't know I could do that. Cool!
    Last edited by N8themilkman; 04-24-2019 at 03:16 AM.

Sponsored Links